What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $25 for a complete online Microsoft Excel training, in French or English ($250 value)
- $25 for an advanced online Microsoft Excel training, in French or English ($250 value)
- $39 for a complete and advanced Microsoft Excel training, in French or English ($500 value)
Professionals and individuals master Microsoft Excel and use worksheets through the 32 online training units.
Students start the training with a test that evaluates their level and adapts the training. With permanent access, learners go through the course materials at their own rhythm, while email support allows them to ask an expert when they have questions. A final 15-minute test concludes the training and students receive an achievement certificate, if the student passes the test in the provided timespan.
- In French or English
- Permanent access to the site
- Lessons, exercises and video tutorials included
- 30-question test before and after the training (to be answered in 15 minutes)
- Available for Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- 50+ hours of learning material
- Achievement certificate at the end of the training
- Email support
- See the course syllabus for the complete Microsoft Excel training and advanced Microsoft Excel training
Excel with Business
With more than 500,000 users in over 35 countries worldwide, Excel With Business (EwB) developed its online courses with an emphasis on teaching students only what they need to know. With courses in standard and advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, accounting and bookkeeping, web design, app design, sales, beauty, PCs for Beginners, and various languages, users work through a variety of downloadable exercises, text-based articles, templates, and instructional videos. Online tests at the beginning and end of courses help measure users’ proficiency, with course diagnostics highlighting areas for improvement. When a course is completed, a digital certificate is generated in lieu of streamers flying out of your computer screen. EwB’s staffers offer 24/7 email support for the duration of the 12-month subscription.
The Fine Print
Validity: You have 2 months to redeem your voucher. The training is accessible for 12 months.
Purchase: Limit 5 coupons per person.
Order: After receiving the coupon, go to Excel With Business (French version) and check "Voucher / Organisation" or Excel With Business (English version) and check "I have a voucher". Fill in your personal information, enter your Groupon code in the designated area and click "continue".
Customer service: If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, see the rules that apply to all deals. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.