This beginner’s course teaches the basics needed to perform massages, with help from videos, texts, images and practical exercises
What You'll Get
- $19 for an online beginner’s massage course ($264.96 value)
- Designed for beginners
- Course overview: Massage types, benefits, contraindications, aromatherapy, etc.
- Three sections (seven units)
- Instructional written materials and images included
- Over 1.5 hours of video content (video massage demo for each body part)
- Practical exercises
- Aftercare advice template
- Unlimited access 24/7 for one year
- Available in French or English
About Excel with Business
With more than 500,000 users spread across 35 countries around the world, Excel with Business has conceived its online courses concentrating solely on the skills that its students really need. Courses include basic and advanced training in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Web Design, App Design, Business Skills, Beauty School Online, PCs for Beginners, as well as a range of language courses. Each includes downloadable exercises, articles, templates and training videos. Exams at the start and completion of each course help to measure skill levels and highlight areas where the student can improve. A certificate is generated upon successful completion of each course.
The Fine Print
Validity: You have 2 months to validate the coupon.
Limitations: 5 coupons per person.
Reservation: After you receive your coupon, go to the French website and check "Voucher / Organisation" or the English website and check "I have a voucher". Enter your information and Groupon code, and then validate.
Customer service: If you have questions after you have placed your order, please contact the merchant at email@example.com
For more information, see the rules that apply to all deals. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.