Online training covering the most relevant Microsoft Office tools for businesses; certificate of achievement issued at the end
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for “Ultimate Excel” online training ($249 value)
- Excel (2019)
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
- Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
- Advanced Excel
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC
- Business Analysis
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- PivotTables (TCD)
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst data sets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
- PivotTable is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC
Excel with Business
With more than 500,000 users in over 35 countries, Excel with Business has created its online courses by placing an emphasis on teaching only what users need to know. A variety of courses are offered on topics including standard and advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word, accounting and bookkeeping, web design, app design, business, beauty, PCs for Beginners, and several foreign languages. Downloadable exercises, articles, templates, and instructional videos are all provided. Tests before and after each course will assess students’ skill levels, and suggest potential areas for improvement. A certificate of completion is awarded to successful students. Email support is provided 24 hours a day for 12 months after registration.
The Fine Print
Validity: Registration required no later than 3 months after the date of purchase. You have 12 months to complete the course.
Limitations: 5 coupons per person.
Other conditions: Courses in English only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: After receiving your coupon, go to this website and check "I have a voucher." Insert your personal information and your Groupon code to validate.
Customer service: If you have any questions after you order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.