Online training covering the most relevant Microsoft Office tools; certificate of achievement issued at the end
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $59 for “Ultimate Office” online training ($349 value)
The online training includes 7 courses:
- Excel (2019)
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
- Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
- Excel Advanced
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst data sets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
- PivotTable is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create excellent transitions and animations
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
- PowerPoint is available in versions: 2007/10, 2013, 2016 PC
- How to automate tasks in Word and using Macros
- Paragraph and Font formatting Using Tables, Graphs, Schedules, Images and Graphics
- How to use Mail Merge
- About working collaboratively in Word
- To Customise Word to your needs
- How to cope with long documents
- Word is available in versions: 2007/2010, 2016 PC
- To customise the Outlook interface
- How to compose and send emails that create the right impression
- To use Outlook to automate email management and monotonous tasks
- To manage appointments, meetings and tasks in your calendar
- How to prevent a build-up of junk mail and improve your productivity
- About SharePoint structure, architecture and navigation
- The different levels of SharePoint access
- How to use SharePoint libraries, lists and organise and manage documents
- About using SharePoint in teams and workflows for business processes
- How to use SharePoint Business Intelligence and using SharePoint with Excel
Excel with Business
With more than 500,000 users in over 35 countries, Excel with Business has created its online courses by placing an emphasis on teaching only what users need to know. A variety of courses are offered on topics including standard and advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word, accounting and bookkeeping, web design, app design, business, beauty, PCs for Beginners, and several foreign languages. Downloadable exercises, articles, templates, and instructional videos are all provided. Tests before and after each course will assess students’ skill levels, and suggest potential areas for improvement. A certificate of completion is awarded to successful students. Email support is provided 24 hours a day for 12 months after registration.
The Fine Print
Validity: Registration required no later than 3 months after the date of purchase. You have 12 months to complete the course.
Limitations: 5 coupons per person.
Other conditions: Courses in English only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: After receiving your coupon, go to this website and check "I have a voucher." Insert your personal information and your Groupon code to validate.
Customer service: If you have any questions after you order, send an email to email@example.com. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.