Mini MBA online covers subjects such as communication, strategy, finance, or business analysis
What You'll Get
- $69 for “Mini MBA” online training ($399 value)
The online training includes:
- 8 courses including: project management, communication, influence, and teams, strategy and business models, finance for non-financial professionals, introduction to leadership and management - ILM, developing as a leader and manager - ILM, business analysis, and business writing.
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
Communication, Influence & Teams:
- To better understand people’s emotions
- How to tailor communication according to wants and needs
- About using active listening and body language to communicate more effectively
- How to speak clearly and with authority
- The power of creating an excellent first impression
- How to cultivate power, empathy, rapport and credibility
Strategy & Business Models:
- How strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
Finance For Non-Financial Professionals:
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
Introduction To Leadership & Management – ILM:
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
Developing As A Leader & Management – ILM:
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to handle change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- How to predict your reader’s’ response with Reader Response Models
- Style and structure to serve your purpose
- The Pyramid Principle for planning and writing effectively
- Ways to achieve a state of “flow” in your writing
- How keep readers engaged and avoid “cognitive cost”
- Use readability statistics to improve your writing quality reliably
- How to avoid common punctuation and grammar pitfalls
- Techniques for selecting the most impactful words
- How to edit your work and get the most from feedback
Excel with Business
With more than 500,000 users in over 35 countries, Excel with Business has created its online courses by placing an emphasis on teaching only what users need to know. A variety of courses are offered on topics including standard and advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word, accounting and bookkeeping, web design, app design, business, beauty, PCs for Beginners, and several foreign languages. Downloadable exercises, articles, templates, and instructional videos are all provided. Tests before and after each course will assess students’ skill levels, and suggest potential areas for improvement. A certificate of completion is awarded to successful students. Email support is provided 24 hours a day for 12 months after registration.
The Fine Print
Validity: registration necessary no later than 3 months after the date of purchase. You have 12 months to take the course.
Limitations: 5 coupons per person.
Other conditions: classes in English only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: after receiving the coupon, visit the site and check "I have a voucher." Input your personal information as well as your Groupon code then confirm.
Customer service: if you have questions after the order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.