Online Data Master Bundle training covering such tools as Advanced Excel, Data Science, or MS Access
About This Deal
- $49 for “Data Master Bundle” online training ($389 value)
The online training includes:
- 6 courses including: Excel, Advanced Excel, Data Science, Business Analysis, MS Access, Advanced MS Access
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
- Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
Advanced Microsoft Excel:
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC
- How to use your analytical skills to manipulate large data sets
- To develop business acumen, so findings are applicable in the real world
- To master statistics, to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
- To grasp the basics R programming language and advanced Excel techniques
- To understand the core elements of data science, allowing you to solve real business problems
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- How to set-up a database—on your desktop, or on the web.
- How to add records, and save and delete data.
- To explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
- To use table templates to create forms and add custom elements.
- To sort data and run queries.
- Macros and how they work.
- How to import data from external sources.
- Microsoft Access is available in versions: 2013 & 2016
Advanced Microsoft Access:
- How to effectively link to other data sources.
- How to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- To create and maintain macros.
- The use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Advanced options for the use of forms.
- Packaging your application for distribution.
- Advanced Microsoft Access is available in versions: 2013 & 2016
Excel with Business
With more than 500,000 users in over 35 countries, Excel with Business has created its online courses by placing an emphasis on teaching only what users need to know. A variety of courses are offered on topics including standard and advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word, accounting and bookkeeping, web design, app design, business, beauty, PCs for Beginners, and several foreign languages. Downloadable exercises, articles, templates, and instructional videos are all provided. Tests before and after each course will assess students’ skill levels, and suggest potential areas for improvement. A certificate of completion is awarded to successful students. Email support is provided 24 hours a day for 12 months after registration.
Need To Know
Limitations: 5 coupons per person.
Other conditions: Courses in English only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: After receiving your coupon, go to this website and check "I have a voucher." Insert your personal information and your Groupon code to validate.
Customer service: If you have any questions after you order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.