What You Get
- $155 for one night in an economy room with dinner and breakfast for two ($242.30 value)
- $179 for one night in a luxury room with dinner and breakfast for two ($257.30 value)
- $229 for one night in a suite with dinner and breakfast for two ($357.30 value)
- $239 for two nights in an economy room with one dinner and two breakfasts ($484.60 value)
- $309 for two nights in a luxury room with one dinner and two breakfasts ($514.60 value)
- $389 for two nights in a suite with one dinner and two breakfasts ($714.60 value)
Auberge Agnès Horth
In Sutton, a pleasant and gastronomically-enticing stay awaits you at Auberge Agnès Horth.
- Homemade gastronomy: Each day begins with a country-style breakfast composed of fresh pastries, fruit, orange juice, a choice of eggs with bacon, and French toast or pancakes, with coffee or tea, and ends with a comforting, gourmet dinner.
- Picturesque setting: Built in 1842, this colonial-style inn offers economy or luxury rooms or the suite with a rustic décor.
- Country-style activities: The Auberge recommends you tour of one of the many wineries of the region: Val Caudalies, Orpailleur, Domaine Bresee, Domaine Pinacle, Chapelle Ste Agnès, Clos Ste-Croix, Clos Saragnat, Vignoble Gagliano, Château de cartes et Union Libre cidre & vin. Golfers can find the following golf courses nearby: Les Rochers Bleus in Sutton, Inverness in Knowlton and Richford Country Club in the State of Vermont.
Eastern Townships: A Picturesque Destination
Located along the American border, the Eastern Townships offer some idyllic country scenes including mountains, expansive lakes and lush green spaces for some memorable vacations (and photo opportunities!). The region is known for its picturesque villages that cast a spell over visitors with their Victorian houses, old-world feel and history. Meanwhile, The Wine Route and a variety of local products including Brome Lake Ducks will keep foodies happy. Active types and lovers of the great outdoors are well catered for, with a wide selection of sports and activities. But lazybones won’t feel left out either as they enjoy the Eastern Townships’ many spas.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Pool table
- Bar and dining room
- Dinner and breakfasts included
- Wi-Fi in the rooms
Limitations: no purchase limit.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips:Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 538-7417 or 1 877 594-0246 and mention Groupon. Cancellations must be made at least 30 days in advance, or a value of 50% of the coupon will be charged. In case of complete cancellation or expiry, the coupon retains its promotional value.
For more information: Contact Agnès Horth Inn at 450 538-7417 or 1 877 594-0246.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Auberge Agnès Horth
- Located 1.5 hours from Montreal by car
- Only a 10-minute walk from Mont Sutton