What You Get
- $85 for a 1-night stay with a 3-course meal for two people to share, during the week ($163 value)
- $115 for 2-night stay with a 3-course meal for two people to share, on the weekend ($238 value)
Auberge Ayer’s Cliff: A Picturesque Setting
Enjoy a charmingly rustic stay in a bicentennial home and a gourmet meal with your loved one in a quaint village of the Eastern Townships.
- Bicentennial home: The building the inn calls home has been apart of life in Ayer’s Cliff since 1815. In 1956, the Coulombe family purchased the hotel and took great care in turning it into a symbol of the village.
- Rustic rooms: Furnished with antiques and decorated with pieces of vintage solid wood furniture, the 10 charming rooms all feature a private en-suite bath with soaking tub or shower, hair dryer, toiletries, and radio-alarm clock. So as to preserve the inn’s country charm, the rooms do not feature TVs. However, wireless Internet connection is available.
- Gourmet restaurant: The inn’s restaurant prides itself on its old-world country charm. Visitors get a chance to enjoy the inn’s refined cuisine that highlights gourmet local products showcased in a warm ambiance.
One appetizer to share, from among :
Plate of Stanstead-style BBQ rabbit legs
Sortilège and walnut baked brie
One main dish per person, from among :
Jack Daniel's BBQ ribs
Pulled pork sandwich with Coaticook cheddar cheese au gratin
Filet mignon poutine, with sharp cheddar, and Port-wine demi-glazed sauce
Cedar-smoked salmon with lime and coriander salsa
Goat cheese and caramelized onion burgers on brioche bun
One dessert to share, from among :
Maple poor man's pudding with vanilla ice cream
Chunky chocolate cookie with hazelnut sauce and vanilla ice cream
About the Eastern Townships
Located along the American border, the Eastern Townships offer some idyllic country scenes including mountains, expansive lakes and lush green spaces for some memorable vacations (and photo opportunites!). The region is known for its picturesque villages that cast a spell over visitors with their Victorian houses, old-world feel and history. Meanwhile, The Wine Route and a variety of local products including Brome Lake Ducks will keep foodies happy. Active types and lovers of the great outdoors are well catered for, with a wide selection of sports and activities. But lazybones won’t feel left out either at any one of the Eastern Townships’ many spas.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Check-in at 3 p.m.
- Check-out at 11 a.m.
- Country-style restaurant
- Lively bar and terrace (in the warmer months)
- Wi-Fi throughout all rooms
- More than 2530 people like Auberge Ayer’s Cliff sur Facebook
Limitations: 4 coupons per person. Coupons may be combined to extend stay.
Other conditions: Valid for purchased option only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable on the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 819-838-4277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. and mention Groupon. Cancellation notice required at least 72 hours before the reserved date.
For more information: Contact Auberge Ayer's Cliff at 819 838-4277.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About AUBERGE AYER'S CLIFF (T)
- Located near autoroutes 55 and 141
- Located 16 minutes by car from Magog
- Located 30 minutes by car from Sherbrooke