What You Get
- $192.50 for a Bora Park package in Québec in a new and modern room featuring 2 Queen size beds with breakfast for two people and two admissions to the Bora Park ($275 value)
- $149.10 for a romantic package in Québec in a superior room featuring 1 Queen size bed with breakfast for two people and a bottle of wine ($213 value)
The Bora Park package in Québec includes:
- Stay in the Signature Plus room with 2 Queen size beds
- Late checkout possible until 2 p.m.
- Two continental breakfasts bags served at your door between 7:30 and 8 a.m. including croissant, muffin, whole fruit and orange juice
- Two admissions to the Bora Park
- $20 voucher applicable at the spa
- Discounted price for a third and fourth guest: $63 per person (children aged 5 to 8: $41 per child)
The romantic package in Québec includes
Le Littoral - Hôtel & Spa
Calm and relaxation await you in a modern setting at Le Littoral - Hôtel & Spa.
- Included Amenities: Created with the help of a Quebecois designer, each room features a LED television screen, microwave, small fridge, Keurig coffee maker, cork floor and large ceramic shower. An elevator makes it easier for guests to explore the establishment.
- Beauty and Relaxation: For optimal relaxation, the hotel’s Spa offers a variety of massages, as well as plenty of beauty treatments for men and women.
- 24h Cafe: In addition to their breakfasts, Café 24h also serves espresso and gourmet platters.
- Bora Park Package: With this package, enjoy two admissions to the 102,000-sq. ft. indoor waterpark of the Valcartier Vacation Village.
Québec City: Experience the historic charm of the Old Capital
The Old Capital abounds with historic monuments, culture and artistic establishments. The historic district of Old Québec, home of the famous Plains of Abraham and Château Frontenac, welcomes thousands of tourists each year. The district has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985, making it a must for visitors. The Old Port offers an unparalleled view of the water and ice of the Saint-Laurent river, a walkway, boutiques, and several restaurants. Québec City is many things: the only fortified city in North America, the cradle of the French language, a central piece in the story of the colonization of the continent, and an unmissable destination for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of our big, beautiful country.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Room and bed:
- Bora Park package in Québec: Signature Plus (two queen beds)
- Romantic Package in Québec: Signature (one queen bed)
- Upgrade to a Panoramic suite: $40 per night
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 2 p.m. (regular checkout is at 11 a.m.)
- Health centre with massage therapy and beauty services ($)
- 24-hour cafe ($)
- Laundry room
- Tesla charging station for electrical cars
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
The Fine Print
Limitations: limit 2 per person.
Other conditions: valid credit card required at the time of booking. Additional $40 fee for the following periods: from December 22 to 31, 2018, February 2, 9 and 16, March 2 to 9, and April 20, 2019. Bora Parc package: breakfasts will be served in lunchboxes between 7:30 and 8:00 AM at the door of your room. Valid only for option purchased. See the universal rules that apply to all Groupon offers.
Taxes and tips: taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. 3.5% lodging tax applicable on the room rate and telecommunication fees of $1.99 per night not included. Tips not included.
Reservation: required and subject to availability. To make a reservation, pull up you voucher, call 1 877 661-6901 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Groupon. At least 24-hour notice required for cancellations (before 3 p.m. on the day before your arrival) or the price of the one-night stay will be will be charged on the credit card on file.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Le Littoral - Hôtel & Spa
- Located 5 minutes from Old Québec and Montmorency Falls
- Located 25 minutes from the Village Vacances Valcartier