What You Get
- $599 for a 3-night chalet stay for up to 8 people, between Sunday and Thursday ($1,813.72 value)
- $699 for a 3-night chalet stay for up to 8 people, between Thursday and Sunday ($1,813.72 value)
Bonus: Eight massage vouchers worth $50 each (cannot be combined)
Blueberry Lake Resort
Located in the heart the Mont-Tremblant countryside, at Blueberry Lake Resort all the comfort of home meets the great outdoors with luxuriously-appointed chalets.
- Cozy accommodation: The Papineau chalets feature a nature view, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, satellite TV, outdoor hot tub ($), linen, a fully-equipped kitchen and stone fireplace.
- Breathtaking views: Panoramic windows and wrap-around balconies offer maximum natural light and sweeping views.
- Lakeside spa: Relaxation is the name of the game at the spa which features a sauna, steam room, thermal baths, massages and a range of treatments.
- A host of activities: Guests can enjoy the hiking and biking trails, golf courses, National Parks, lakes and rivers nearby. In the winter months, snow-shoeing and ice-skating, with free equipment rental are available on-site. Visitors can also choose from a wide array of nordic spas.
Mont-Tremblant: Year-Round Holiday Destination
Located within the Laurentian mountains, the tourist town of Mont-Tremblant welcomes sports enthusiasts all year long with its multiple ski resorts and golf courses. Its race track put it on the map, hosting international Formula 1, Can-Am and Champ Car competitions, while the numerous trails crisscrossing the mountain make it a great place for hiking and biking. A range of festivals celebrate local music and artisans, while the town’s stores hold hidden treasures for the perfect souvenir.
- 4-room Papineau chalet featuring nature view
- 2 bedrooms with Queen beds and 2 bedrooms with twin beds
- 3 bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 8 people
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 12 a.m.
- Pets welcome ($100 + taxes)
- No smoking
- Fireplace, high ceilings, panoramic windows, large balcony
- Lakeside spa with sauna, steam room and thermal bath
- Year-round activities: hiking paths, tennis, play room for children, snow-shoeing, ice skating and more
- Free Wi-Fi (in the main building)
Limitations: 10 coupons per person. Up to 2 coupons can be combined for a longer stay. Coupons must be used over 1 visit.
Other conditions: Must be aged 18 or older to make a reservation. The credit card used at reservation will be required to check-in. Upgrade necessary on statutory holidays and for larger chalets. Outdoor hot tub available for an additional $50 per stay. Massage vouchers cannot be combined. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. $150 cleaning fee, $30/day resort fee and 3.5%/night Quebec lodging tax not included, and payable at reservation. 2.5% administration fee not included. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted price.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, go to http://www.blueberrylake.com/. Follow the instructions on-screen. Then, at the confirmation page, enter your Groupon code and security code in the "Comments" field.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation with less than 42 days' notice: a fee equal to 25% of the amount paid on Groupon applies. Cancellation with less than 22 days' notice: a fee equal to 50% of the amount paid on Groupon applies. Cancellation with notice of 4 days' or fewer: the promotional value of the coupon is forfeited.
For more information: Contact Blueberry Lake Resort at 1 855 249-1371 (ext. 0).
About Blueberry Lake Resort
- 30 minutes’ drive from Mont-Tremblant
- Less than 2 hours’ drive from Montreal