What You Get
- $39 for 2 nights on a 3-service campsite ($74 value)
- $89 for 5 nights on a 3-service campsite, Sunday to Thursday ($185 value)
With your family, partner or friends, have fun during a nature stay on a comfortable campsite at Camping Melbourne.
- 3-service campsites: a multitude of campsites with the necessary commodities are available. Drinking water, 15- or 30-amp electricity and sewer hookup are included. All visitors can use the laundry facilities as well as the sanitary blocks located throughout the campground.
- Restaurant, inn and chalet: on site, visitors can rent a chalet, or stay in one of the inn’s rooms. A restaurant proposes a full breakfast buffet as well as table d’hôte meals.
- Fun for everyone: halls and playgrounds allow young and not-so-young alike to practice numerous summer activities with their family or community.
- Discovering Estrie region: the campground is located near many prime outdoor attractions. Several cultural attractions are also fun entertainment ideas such as the Richmond-Melbourne Country & Western Festival.
Eastern Townships: A Picturesque Destination
Located along the American border, the Eastern Townships offer some idyllic country scenes including mountains, expansive lakes and lush green spaces for some memorable vacations (and photo opportunities!). The region is known for its picturesque villages that cast a spell over visitors with their Victorian houses, old-world feel and history. Meanwhile, The Wine Route and a variety of local products including Brome Lake Ducks will keep foodies happy. Active types and lovers of the great outdoors are well catered for, with a wide selection of sports and activities. But lazybones won’t feel left out either as they enjoy the Eastern Townships’ many spas.
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children (under 18)
- Additional person: $5.50 per day
- Additional $8 for Friday and Saturday nights
- Check-in at 1 p.m.
- Checkout by 1 p.m.
- Running water, electricity and sewer hookup included
- Campsite for a tent, trailer or RV
- Several activities for the whole family
- Hiking trails, lake, 18-hole golf course and swimming pool nearby
- More than 280 people like Camping Melbourne on Facebook
The Fine Print
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. May combine 2 coupons for a longer stay.
Other conditions: Minimum age for booking: 18 years old. Additional $8 for Friday and Saturday nights. Valid for option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes non included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Tips non included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 819 826-6222 and mention Groupon. Fee of $25 is applicable in case of cancellation.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Auberge Papillon de Lune / Camping Melbourne
- Located about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Montreal