What You Get
- $222 for a 2-night stay for up to four people in a 1-bedroom deluxe condo ($418 value)
- $499 for a 2-night stay for up to four people in a 2-bedroom deluxe condo with a 4-course dinner and a Sunday brunch, valid on a weekend ($913.80 value)
Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort
Perched at the summit of Mont-Plaisant (at an altitude of more than 1,200 ft.), Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort is a 200-acre complex where guests can relax in comfort.
- Spacious condos: These furnished, non-smoking condos feature one or two bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room and a TV with 9 movie channels. Each condo’s terrace or private balcony is the perfect place to admire the surrounding mountains and/or lakes.
- A complex dedicated to well-being: An outdoor pool open all-year-round, hot tubs, and a fitness centre are just some of the amenities guests can enjoy
- Gourmet cuisine: A mouth-watering menu awaits at the Il Pinnacolo restaurant. Here, guests can enjoy some delicious Italian dishes while gazing through the floor-to-ceiling windows at the spectacular Lac Mercier.
Tremblant: A Prime Vacation Spot
This popular region, just hours from the big cities, is just full of fun and new experiences. Slot-machine enthusiasts are just a few minutes’ drive from the the Casino du Mont-Tremblant. In the warmer months, thrill-seekers can go for a climb, go rafting or even try their hand at zip-lining. They could also try some fishing, golf, canoeing or kayaking. The region is nothing less than a giant playground all year round. Finally, the area’s spas and treatment centres are the perfect place to relax, offering a range of treatments in breath-taking surroundings.
Lovers of cross-country skiing, alpine skiing and other winter sports shouldn’t miss the chance to get to know the slopes on Mont-Tremblant itself. Throughout the winter months, ice climbing and snowshoeing are also possible.
- Deluxe condo
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- 2-night stay in a 1-bedroom deluxe condo: Additional $30 per night for Fridays and Saturdays
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Free parking and Wi-Fi
- Three pool complexes (one with a waterslide) (according to the season)
- Jacuzzi open all-year-round
- Kids’ amusement park
- Tennis courts (according to the season)
- Fitness centre
- Virtual golf simulators ($)
- Massage centre ($)
Limitations: No purchase limit per person. May combine several coupons for a longer stay. 1 coupon per condo only.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
1-bedroom condo: 1 coupon is valid for up to 4 people. Additional $30 fee per night for Fridays and Saturdays.
2-bedroom condo: 1 coupon is valid for 4 people only. Valid on weekends only. Brunch is served on Sundays. Restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 1 888 996-3227 or email email@example.com and mention Groupon. It is also possible to book the 1-bedroom condo here. At least 72 hours' notice required for cancellations.
For more information:
Contact Cap Tremblant at 1 888 996-3227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Cap Tremblant
- Located at the summit of Mont-Plaisant
- 90 minutes from Montreal