Castle Hill Resort and Spa
Amid Vermont’s bucolic charm, you’ll find the luxurious Castle Hill Resort & Spa, an English-style historical castle. This luxury mansion in Green Mountain foothills was built at the beginning of the 20th century by European craftmen.
- Enchanting wooded surroundings: Near this charming Vermont town, nature lovers will enjoy their stay in Okemo Valley to explore the region’s famous covered bridges.
- A mountain of amenities: This historic hotel features amenities that help clients maximize their well being, including an outdoor and indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center.
- Historic accommodations: 10 warmly-decorated guest rooms include queen bed, private bathroom, flat-screen television and more. Nestled among the tall pines, spacious and modern 300 square-feet condominium hotel rooms feature queen bed, queen-size pull-out sofa and cable television.
- Relaxing stay: all guests may enjoy a $25 massage credit at Aveda Spa, located in the historic carriage house on the grounds of the resort.
- Gourmet meals: Those opting for a stay during the week may also enjoy a $25 credit on the French-influenced upscale cuisine of Executive Chef Alphonsus Harris, in a dining room with a luxurious and antic décor.
About Ludlow, Vermont
Near Cavendish, the quaint New England town of Ludlow invites visitors and locals to embrace their adventurous and sporty sides at Okemo Mountain Ski Resort, Okemo Valley Golf Course or on numerous hiking trails. Breweries, steakhouses and other culinary options allow for a well-deserved moment of relaxation in a picturesque setting. Window shoppers can stroll past boutiques and antique shops to feast their eyes on elegant gifts, collectors’ items and local art. During summer, outdoor concerts fill the city of entertaining jazz, classical and rock melodies.