What You Get
- $269 for a 2-night stay for up to six people, from June 20 to July 5, or from August 22 to December 20, 2016 ($500 value)
- $319 for a 2-night stay for up to six people, from July 6 to August 21, 2016 ($759.99 value)
- $349 for a 3-night stay for up to six people, from June 20 to July 5, or from August 22 to December 20, 2016 ($750 value)
- $399 for a 3-night stay for up to six people, from July 6 to August 21, 2016 ($759.99 value)
Condos du lac Archambault
The lake’s cool breeze and crystal clean waters welcome visitors at St Donat, in a fully-equipped condo located near the quaint historical village, Mont Noire and the Chute aux rats waterfall.
- Lac Archambault: from the balcony, admire the mountains overlooking this 14-km lake, renowned for crystal clean waters ideal for boating, swimming and fishing.
- Cozy charm: each 1,200-square foot condo features 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms with one queen bed, one full bed, one twin bed and one sofa-bed to accommodate everyone. You can also prepare your meals in the kitchen or on the barbecue!
- Boredom-free zone: a wide range of activities are offered all year round. You can hike the surrounding mountain trails, admire the waterfall or visit the historic crash site of the Liberator airplane.
- St Donat: visitors enjoy discovering this historic village near Mont-Tremblant National Park, where they can find a 18-hole golf course and an equestrian centre.
Lanaudière: Calm near the Metropolis
Close to Montreal, Lanaudière is a perfect destination to discover local products and country-style decors. The Country Roads allow gourmands to discover and taste regional specialties, either in a pick-your-own formula or with tasting visits offered at the numerous nearby farms and farm-produce businesses. With its untamed nature, the region offers a multitude of outdoor activities to lovers of water sports, horseback riding, golf, hiking, biking, and much more. Culture and relaxation are also very present with cultural activities, celebrations of all kinds, as well as health centres and local spas.
- Max occupancy: 6 people
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 10 a.m.
- Must be 18 years and older
- No pets allowed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- More than 780 people like Les Condos du lac Archambault on Facebook
Limitations: 10 coupons per person. May combine up to 2 coupons for a longer stay. 1 coupon is valid for 1 visit.
Other conditions: Upgrade available, contact Condos du lac Archambault for more information. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Lodging tax of $3 per night not included. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required with a valid credit card and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready and go to this page, using promocode "ARCH". At check-in, please present the credit card used for booking.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation notice required at least 42 days in advance or a fee going up to 25% of the Groupon price will apply. At less than 22 days, a fee up to 50% will apply and at less than 4 days from the reserved date, a fee going up to the Groupon price will apply.
For more information: Contact the Condos du lac Archambault at 1 844 522 2724.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Chalet du Lac Archambault
- Located about 1 h and 30 min from Montreal by car
- Located less than 50 km from Mont-Tremblant National Park
- Located less than 20 km from Forêt Ouareau Regional Park