Complexe Le 60
Complexe Le 60 is the destination par excellence for a relaxing Saint-Sauveur getaway. This resort features a number of different types of accommodations including hotel rooms, suites and condos, each with breathtaking mountain views.
- Comfortable accommodation: The Saint-Sauveur rooms feature two beds, a kitchenette, full en-suite bath, fireplace, cable TV and wireless Internet.
- Dining and spa: Guests may head to Spa Bagni for a relaxing day. An exotic bistro is available on site ($).
- A host of nearby activities: Tourists may enjoy an array of activities nearby, including but not limited to a stroll along the main road located only steps from the hotel, or a hike along the picturesque foot trails of the Saint-Sauveur valley.
- A vacation package for everyone: Guests may combine their overnight stays with one of the many activity and vacation packages offered by various establishments across the region, be it for a more gourmet-type stay, a relaxing spa getaway, a golf package, a ski day, or more.
- Relaxing facilities: Visitors may enjoy the outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tub, game area for children and the garden with barbecue and picnic tables.
The Laurentians: A Must for Nature Lovers
With its peaceful lakes set among immense forests of maple and pine, the Laurentians region offers more than 22,000 sq. km. of pure nature. The great diversity of its ecosystems opens up several types of activities: alpine skiing on the slopes of its chain of mountains, kayaking on its rivers, hiking its forests, etc. Over the years, the region has forged an enviable reputation for its lively and picturesque villages as well as its gourmet and country-style cuisine.