What You Get
- $89 for a 1-night stay for two people from Sunday to Thursday only ($125 value)
- $149 for a 2-night stay for two people ($250 value)
- 50% discount off an admission to one Nordic spa of the area
- 3-course dinner for $25 per person at the Orange & Pamplemousse restaurant (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
Complexe Le 60
Complexe Le 60 is the destination par excellence for a relaxing Saint-Sauveur getaway. This resort features a number of different types of accommodations including hotel rooms, suites and condos, each with breathtaking mountain views.
- Comfortable accommodation: The Saint-Sauveur rooms feature two beds, a kitchenette, full en-suite bath, fireplace, cable TV and wireless Internet.
- Dining and spa: Guests may head to Spa Bagni for a relaxing day. An exotic bistro is available on site ($).
- A host of nearby activities: Tourists may enjoy an array of activities nearby, including but not limited to a stroll along the main road located only steps from the hotel, or a hike along the picturesque foot trails of the Saint-Sauveur valley.
- A vacation package for everyone: Guests may combine their overnight stays with one of the many activity and vacation packages offered by various establishments across the region, be it for a more gourmet-type stay, a relaxing spa getaway, a golf package, a ski day, or more.
- Relaxing facilities: Visitors may enjoy the outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tub, game area for children and the garden with barbecue and picnic tables.
The Laurentians: A Must for Nature Lovers
With its peaceful lakes set among immense forests of maple and pine, the Laurentians region offers more than 22,000 sq. km. of pure nature. The great diversity of its ecosystems opens up several types of activities: alpine skiing on the slopes of its chain of mountains, kayaking on its rivers, hiking its forests, etc. Over the years, the region has forged an enviable reputation for its lively and picturesque villages as well as its gourmet and country-style cuisine.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Additional fee of $10 per extra person
- Upgrades to a condo: $100 per night
- Check-in at 3 p.m.
- Check-out by 11 a.m.
- Outdoor heated pool from mid-May
- Outdoor hot tub
- Game area for children
- Barbecue and picnic tables
The Fine Print
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Not valid from the 24th of December 2018 to the 5th of January 2019, and the 15th and 16th of February 2019.
Other conditions: Additional $50 per night for a suite upgrade and $100 per night for a condo upgrade. Additional $20 per person for a day at the spa. Valid for purchased option only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included and applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 1 866 924-4880 and mention Groupon. At least 72 hours' notice required for cancellations or rescheduling or the coupon loses its value. Fee of $15 to modify a reservation.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
Complexe Le 60
- Located off highway 15
- Located 12 minutes from Sainte-Adèle by car
- Located 18 minutes from Saint-Jérôme by car