What You Get
- $159 for a 1-night stay in a Fairmont room for two people ($229 value)
- $318 for a 2-night stay in a Fairmont room for two people ($458 value)
Arrival from Sunday to Friday
The 1-night stay includes:
- $20 credit valid for a massage of 1 hour or more at the spa (per person, per stay)
The 2-night stay includes:
Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Priding itself on being the largest log cabin in the world, Fairmont Le Château Montebello has become famous for its prestige and the warm welcome that its staff provide.
- A renowned clientele: Having housed the cream of society, this establishment boasts a decor that is worthy of one of the most beautiful countryside surroundings possible, an ideal place for fun and relaxation.
- Chill out, stay entertained: Between the golf course, hiking trails, immense pool and the comforting flames of the fireplace, everyone will find an activity just for them, according to the season.
- Pleasures of the table: Fine dining is of course also part of the experience, with several renowned restaurants located inside the hotel.
Outaouais: Between the Great Outdoors and Urban Living
A vast region in western Québec, Outaouais charms those lucky enough to visit and relax outdoors or enjoy its scenic villages. Being criss-crossed by several lakes and outdoor adventure centres it’s the perfect place for hiking, biking, canoeing, fishing, snowmobiling, dogsledding and more. The sophisticated city of Gatineau offers attractions like cruises, museums, exhibitions, shows and festivals.
- Fairmont room: 1 king bed, 1 queen or 2 full beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Resort fees not included: $25 per day (including parking and Wi-Fi)
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: noon
- 4-star resort
- Rustic log cabin decor
- On-site bars and restaurants
- Activities including canoeing, kayaking, curling, golf, snowmobiling, Land Rover or off-road excursion, and massage (depending on the season)
Limitations: 5 coupons per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit of 2 coupons per visit.
Other conditions: Must be aged 18 or older. Upgrade possible to the property for an additional cost. Reservation required in advance for the massage. The following activities are subject to weather conditions, depending on the season: golf and curling. All activities are subject to availability. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid credit card and ID card required at check-in. Both cards must be in the same name. Resort fees not included: $25 per night. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. 3.5% lodging tax. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability.
At least 72 hours' notice required for cancellations or an amount as much as the Groupon price will be charged.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
- Located about 1 hour from Gatineau by car
- Located about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Montréal