What You Get
- $109 for a 1-night stay for two adults with breakfast ($164 value)
- $204 for a 2-night stay for two adults with breakfast ($328 value)
Hôtel Le Chantecler
Hôtel Le Chantecler, a 3-star establishment nestled within Sainte-Adèle in the Laurentians, invites holidaymakers to a relaxing break in the heart of the countryside.
- Natural setting: This establishment is located within easy reach of the mountains and Lac Rond so that guests can make the most of the great outdoors.
- Summer activities: Visitors can enjoy golf, fishing, kayaking, paddle boating and more.
- On-site amenities: Le Chantecler’s meeting rooms and catering service take the hassle out of hosting events like business conferences or weddings. The hotel also has an on-site fitness centre.
The Laurentians: A Must for Nature Lovers
With its peaceful lakes set among immense forests of maple and pine, the Laurentians region offers more than 22,000 sq. km. of pure nature. The great diversity of its ecosystems opens up several types of activities: alpine skiing on the slopes of its chain of mountains, kayaking on its rivers, hiking its forests, etc. Over the years, the region has forged an enviable reputation for its lively and picturesque villages as well as its gourmet and country-style cuisine.
- Châteauneuf room with two full beds and one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: two to four people
- Additional $34.95 (plus taxes) per additional adult
- Additional $14.95 (plus taxes) per additional 13 to 17-year old child
- Additional $7.48 (plus taxes) per additional 6 to 12-year old child
- Free for children up to 5 years old
- Additional fees are payable directly to the reception
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: noon
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Restaurant and bar ($)
- Summer activities: beach, water sports (kayak, pedalo, …), volleyball, tennis, and more ($)
- Horseback and carriage rides ($)
- Business centre
- More than 4,140 people like Hôtel le Chantecler on Facebook
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included. The total amount comes to $23.75 for a 1-night stay and $44.86 for a 2-night stay, to be paid directly at the hotel reception.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, head to reservation.groupon.ca and follow the instructions on-screen. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Hôtel Le Chantecler
- 45 minutes’ drive from Montreal
- 5 minutes’ drive from Saint-Sauveur village
- Near Autoroutes 15 and 117