What You Get
- $189 for a 1-night Splash & Stay package in a 1-bedroom cottage for four people ($422.74 value)
- $269 for a 1-night Splash & Stay package in a 2-bedroom cottage for six people ($550.13 value)
The package includes:
- One night in a 1-bedroom cottage for four people, or a 2-bedroom cottage for 6 people (depending on the option purchased)
- Admission to the Pump House indoor water park
- $200 coupon booklet at check-in
Jay Peak is an all-year-round resort, offering an extraordinary experience to all of its guests.
- A different water park experience: Kids and big kids love the indoor waterslides, including the 65-foot “La Chute”! They can also enjoy an outdoor pool and a hot tub.
- Bon appétit: Restaurants, bars and cafés allow visitors to enjoy some delicious food or take their time enjoying a peaceful drink.
- A host of activities: Hiking or mountain biking enthusiasts can enjoy the numerous trails, while others can stretch their legs in the indoor skating arena or the fitness centre located within the Hotel Jay. The water park also houses the Mountain Shop the Wave surf shop and a spa (open on weekends).
Green Mountains, Vermont: A Green Paradise
The Green Mountains form part of the Appalachian mountain chain, extending North to South right through the state of Vermont. These impressive peaks rise proudly from Vermont’s green forests, including Mount Mansfield, with an altitude of 4,393 ft. The numerous trails that criss-cross the region and lakes brimming with fish make it a favourite destination for outdoor enthusiasts, being an ideal place to practise alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, hiking and fishing.
- Stay in a 1-bedroom cottage:
- One King bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard and maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Stay in a 2-bedroom cottage:
- One King bed, one Queen bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard and maximum occupancy: 6 people
- Check-in: 5 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Parking available on-site (included in the resort fees)
- Pump House indoor water park
- On-site restaurants
- Fully-equipped kitchen in the cottages
The Fine Print
Limitations: 5 coupons per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts. Up to 5 coupons may be combined for a longer stay.
Other conditions: Must be aged 18 or over. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: 9% tax and $25 USD daily resort fee not included. These can be paid at par in Canadian cash at check-in. All credit card transactions are processed in US funds. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 1 800 451-4449 and mention Groupon. At least 14 days' notice required for cancellations. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival. No electronic coupons will be accepted.
For more information: Contact Jay Peak Timberline Cottages at 800 451-4449. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Jay Peak
- 137 km from Montreal
- 307 km from Québec City