What You Get
- $144 for 1-night stay in a Classic room with continental breakfast for two people ($239 value)
- $154 for 1-night stay in a Superior room with continental breakfast for two people ($249 value)
- $254 for 2-night stay in a Classic room with continental breakfast for two people ($478 value)
- $274 for 2-night stay in a Superior room with continental breakfast for two people ($498 value)
Le Clos Saint-Louis
Nestled within the historic walls of Old Quebec, this intimate Hotel Le Clos Saint-Louis welcomes couples looking for a peaceful refuge. This authentic Victorian mansion gives guests a true old-world feel.
- Authentic architecture with modern comforts: Built in the 19th century, this entirely renovated and decorated house is a blend of old charm, tranquility, British and French elegance, and modern amenities.
- Cozy and refined rooms: For restful nights, all rooms feature one queen bed, fine linens, WiFi, clock radios, flat-screen TVs, full bathrooms, original woodwork and more.
- Traditional continental breakfast: The typically Québécois à-la-carte continental breakfast is served at the table. Prepared at the hotel every morning, it is composed of local products from eco-responsible producers.
Québec City: Historical Charm of the Old Capital
Québec City abounds with historic monuments, culture and artistic establishments. The historic district of Old Québec, home of the famous Plains of Abraham and Château Frontenac, welcomes thousands of tourists each year. The district has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985, making it a must for visitors. The Old Port offers an unparalleled view of the water and ice of the Saint-Laurent river, a walkway, boutiques, and several restaurants. Québec City is many things: the only fortified city in North America, the cradle of the French language, a central piece in the story of the colonization of the continent, and an unmissable destination for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of our big, beautiful country.
- Superior room with one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Upgrade to a Prestige room for an additional $25 per night (for upper room options only and subject to availability)
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Public and paid parking lots nearby
- Bar service ($)
- Cleaning service ($)
- Business center with computer, fax, and printer ($)
- Bilingual staff on site 24/7
- Free WiFi
- Parking nearby ($)
The Fine Print
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Other conditions: upgrade to Prestige room subject to availability for a fee of $25 per night if the client has booked a superior room and $35 per night if the client has booked a classic room. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready and reserve through this page. You may make changes or cancel your reservation up to 7 days before the scheduled date of arrival.
For more information: contact the Le Clos Saint-Louis Quebec hotel at 418 694-1311 / 1 800-461-1311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Le Clos St-Louis
- In the heart of Old Quebec
- A few minutes’ drive from highway 440