What You Get
- $149 for a 1-night stay for two people ($325 value)
- $279 for a 2-night stay for two people ($620 value)
Each guest gets:
- One welcome cocktail
- Fine chocolates in their room
- Breakfast served in guests’ rooms each morning
Le Petit Clocher
Nestled in the Saint-Sauveur valley, Le Petit Clocher offers a friendly welcome and relaxation in the heart of an orchard and old maple grove. The establishment was awarded “five suns” by Tourism Quebec, is perched atop Chemin de la montagne de l’Horeb in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts.
- Historic building: It was in 2002 that this former monastery was bought and renovated by the new owner to become in 2004 one of the area’s prettiest B&B’s.
- Fully equipped rooms: Bathrobes, bottled water and slippers are at guests’ disposal in their room with a Queen bed, television, private bathroom, blow dryer, alarm clock and ironing board.
- Intimacy guaranteed: In addition to a welcome cocktail and fine chocolates, breakfast is served in guests’ rooms to ensure an intimate stay.
- Moment of Zen: Visitors can enjoy an outdoor whirlpool bath (open year-round) to relax in the warm water and admire the beautiful scenery surrounding them.
The Laurentians: A Must for Nature Lovers
With its peaceful lakes set among immense forests of maple and pine, the Laurentians region offers more than 22,000 sq. km. of pure nature. The great diversity of its ecosystems opens up several types of activities: alpine skiing on the slopes of its chain of mountains, kayaking on its rivers, hiking its forests, etc. Over the years, the region has forged an enviable reputation for its lively and picturesque villages as well as its gourmet and country-style cuisine.
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Only valid for those aged 18 or over
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible by people of reduced mobility (contact the establisment for more details)
- Non smoking
- Pets not allowed
- For an additional fee, a limousine service is available for anyone arriving by train or aeroplane
- Outdoor whirlpool bath (open all year round)
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people. Up to 2 coupons may be combined for a longer stay.
Other conditions: 18 years and over only. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable on the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included and payable while reserving by telephone.
Reservation: Required at least 7 days in advance and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 227-7576 and mention Groupon. Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before the reservation date or the promotional value of the coupon will be forfeited. Additional $20 + taxes for any changes to your reservation.
For more information: Contact Le Petit Clocher at 450-227-7576.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Le Petit Clocher
- Approximately one hour’s drive from Montreal
- Located near Autoroutes 15 and 117