What You Get
- $75 for a one-night stay in a romantic room with breakfast for two people ($129 value)
- $89 for a one-night stay in a quad room with breakfast for four people ($149 value)
- $145 for a two-night stay in a romantic room with breakfast for two people ($258 value)
- $169 for a two-night stay in a quad room with breakfast for four people ($298 value)
Motel champêtre Le Fleur de Lys
Comfortably settled on the shores of Lac Memphrémagog, visitors are charmed by the Eastern Townships scenery at Fleur de Lys!
- Romantic lodging: The rooms feature all basic amenities such as a coffee machine, fridge, and television. Couples who choose the two-people option enjoy a romantic room with fireplace and whirlpool.
- Gourmet breakfast: The most important meal of the day includes toasts, croissants, and yoghourt, with juice and coffee.
- Never bored: In season, children have a blast in the play area while adults relax on the terrace. The private beach is also an ideal place for a stroll, a swim or fish with the family. In winter, visitors can enjoy the snowshoeing trails around the motel or Mont Orford’s ski slopes nearby. The hotel is also situated near downtown Magog, where guests find plenty of shops and restaurants.
Eastern Townships: A Picturesque Destination
Located along the American border, the Eastern Townships offer some idyllic country scenes including mountains, expansive lakes and lush green spaces for some memorable vacations (and photo opportunities!). The region is known for its picturesque villages that cast a spell over visitors with their Victorian houses, old-world feel and history. Meanwhile, The Wine Route and a variety of local products including Brome Lake Ducks will keep foodies happy. Active types and lovers of the great outdoors are well catered for, with a wide selection of sports and activities. But lazybones won’t feel left out either as they enjoy the Eastern Townships’ many spas.
- Option for 2 people: romantic room with one queen bed
- Option for 4 people: room with two full beds
- Max and standard occupancy: 2 or 4 people (depending on the option)
- Check-in between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Checkout by 11 a.m.
- Additional fees for pets: $10 + taxes per night
- Private beach on Lac Memphrémagog
- Small gift shop on site
- Outdoor terrace, and picnic table
- Trampoline, slide and swings for children
- Snowshoeing trails around the motel
- Free wireless Internet
- Free parking
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Other conditions: Additional $10 per night for stays on Fridays and Saturdays. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, head to reservation.groupon.ca and follow the instructions on-screen. At least 24 hours notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Motel Champêtre Le Fleur de Lys
- Located about 1 hour from Montréal by car
- Located about 5 minutes from downtown Magog
- Located about 10 minutes from Mont Orford