What You Get
- $75 for a one-night stay in a nature refuge for two people with direct access to trails ($90 value)
- $125 for a two-night stay in a nature refuge for two people with direct access to trails ($180 value)
- Wood stove and firewood
- Bed bases or mezzanine
- Table and benches
- Outhouse toilet
- Picnic table
- Drinking water
- Floor mattress and sleeping bag
- Bowls and utensils
- Candles or oil lamp
- Newspaper and ax
Parc des Appalaches
Nestled in the heart of the mountain range, the Parc des Appalaches offers a change of scenery and a sensory experience in the forest for outdoor lovers.
- Breathtaking views: 50 km south of Montmagny, the park features a diversity of landscapes with 11 natural sites, all arranged for the practice of outdoor activities.
- Lodging for all tastes: More than 150 rustic campsites, about 15 refuges, chalets, lodges, outfitters, motels, hotels, and inns are available to visitors wishing for a few days of fun and relaxation.
- Dog friendly: One of the only parks in Quebec where dogs are allowed, the whole area welcomes four-legged friends so they can stretch their legs! Foldable water bowls is even available at the front office.
- A range of activities: Some 120 km of hiking trails crisscross the park, with rivers, lakes and streams allowing the practice of an array of activities such as hiking, fishing, water activities, snowshoeing dog sledding and more!
Chaudière-Appalaches: The Garden of Québec
Chaudière-Appalaches is a region housed between the Saint Lawrence River on one side and the American border on the other. It is home to some of the country’s oldest historical and cultural riches, and some of Quebec’s most beautiful villages. With a riverbank stretching over 200 km, the region of Chaudière-Appalaches extends out like the Old Capital’s very own garden. The inland side of the region resembles forest, intersected by the Appalachian Mountain Chain, making it a veritable paradise for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Nature refuge:
- Bed bases or mezzanine (mattress and linen not included)
- Outhouse toilet
- View the description of the different refuges
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Max. occupancy: 8 people
- Additional $10 for 2 extra guests
- Additional $20 for 4 extra guests
- Check-in: 12 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Direct access to the trails
- About 15 refuges available
- Dog friendly
- Year-round activities: hiking trails, fishing, horseback riding, snowshoeing, dog sledding and more
Limitations: 4 coupons per person.
Other conditions: Must be 18 years and older to reserve. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, head to reservation.groupon.ca and follow the instructions on-screen. Cancellation policy: no refund unless cancellation is made at least 15 days before the check-in date, in which case a $10 service fee will apply. The total amount (taxes and extra guests if applicable) must be paid at reservation. No show will see their reservation cancelled and will not be refunded. For more information, please call 514 874-9090.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Parc des Appalaches
- A 30-minute drive from Montmagny
- About 2-hour drive from Québec