What You Get
- $199 for a 2-night chalet stay for two people including motor launch rental ($376 value)
- $379 for a 3-night chalet stay for two people including motor launch rental ($654 value)
Pavillon Bark Lake Lodge
The Pavillon Bark Lake Lodge is the perfect place for a fishing trip in the great outdoors with friends or family. Despite its secluded countryside location in the La Vérendrye Wildlife Reserve, it is easily accessible by car allowing visitors to enjoy their stay in complete tranquility.
- Choice Location: This fishing lodge is ideally located on a headland jutting into the immense Cabonga Reservoir. In addition, a team of experienced guides awaits the pleasure of accompanying visitors on their fishing trips.
- Comfy Lodgings: The lodge’s well-equipped chalets are located on the site of an ancient forest village; the larger one can accommodate up to 18 people.
- Boat Trip: The stay includes motor launch rental. Fishers will find bait and fishing guides ready to help you discover the immensity of the Cabonga Reservoir and those hidden nooks and crannies where the fish bite the most.
A vast region in western Québec, Outaouais charms those lucky enough to visit and relax outdoors or enjoy its scenic villages. Being criss-crossed by several lakes and outdoor adventure centres it’s the perfect place for hiking, biking, canoeing, fishing, snowmobiling, dogsledding and more. The sophisticated city of Gatineau offers attractions like cruises, museums, exhibitions, shows and festivals.
- Standard occupancy: 8 people
- $75/night extra for each additional guest
- Maximum occupancy: 8 people
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 10 a.m.
- Dedicated fishing site
- Motor launch rental included (fuel costs not included)
- Fishing guides and bait available on-site ($)
- Free parking available
- Wi-Fi available ($)
- More than 1,600 people like Pavillon Bark Lake Lodge on Facebook
Limitations: No purchase limit. Several coupons can be combined for a longer stay. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people.
Other conditions: Must be at least 18 years old to check in. Motor launch rental does not include fuel costs. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 819-436-1605 or email email@example.com and mention Groupon. No cancellations after the reservation has been confirmed.
For more information: Contact Pavillon Bark Lake Lodge at 819 436-1605. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Pavillon Bark Lake Lodge
- At the Cabonga Reservoir in La Vérendrye Wildlife Reserve
- Access via the Trans-Canada Highway or the Autoroute 309 N