Charming facilities: A fitness room and an indoor pool with a wide view of the Niagara River allow guests to unwind as soon as they arrive.
Comfortable stay: This establishment’s spacious rooms are equipped with two queen beds and WiFi access.
Fun for families: All guests enjoy discounts on breakfasts and grilled dishes at local restaurants. Families visit a fun center and enjoy a tasting tour of a chocolate factory.
Niagara Falls: A Real Must-See
Niagara Falls is home to the largest, most powerful waterfalls in North America. Attractions such as The Hornblower Niagara Cruises or the Journey Behind the Falls give visitors unprecedented access to this spectacle of Mother Nature. The boardwalk also gives tourists spectacular views without ever having to leave the comfort of solid ground. Niagara is home to a vibrant nightlife, fine gastronomic fare, theatre and shopping to satisfy even the pickiest of travelers. In addition to its theme parks and casinos, the city is chock-full of entertainment hot spots, good eats, and adorable souvenirs.
What You Get
$75 for 1 night, from Sunday to Thursday, on February 15 and March 1, 2019 ($516 value)
$65 for 1 night, from Sunday to Thursday, until December 20, 2018, and from January 1 to March 7, 2019 ($516 value)
$75 for 1 night, Friday - valid from October 26 to November 23, 2018 ($516 value)
$65 for 1 night, Friday, Nov. 30 - Dec. 21, 2018 - from January 11 to Feb. 8 - Feb. 22, 2019 ($516 value)
$139 for 2 nights, from Sunday to Wednesday, valid from September 3 to October 4, 2018 ($1146 value)
$119 for 2 nights, from Sunday to Wednesday, until Dec. 20, 2018 and from January 1 to March 7, 2019 ($1146 value)
“Perfect for 2-day getaways,” April 2018 on TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Validity: until December 21, 2018, and from January 1 to March 7, 2019. Not valid from December 22 to 31, 2018, on January 4 and 15, and on February 17, 2019. Not valid on Saturdays for 1-night options. The overnight stay is valid from Sunday to Thursday or Friday. The 2-night is valid from Sunday to Wednesday and not valid on Fridays and Saturdays.
Limitations: 10 coupons per family. May combine vouchers to extend the stay.
• Restaurant credits: The dining vouchers have no cash value, cannot be combined, do not include alcohol or tips and are valid for dine-in only. 1 coupon per restaurant, per stay with the purchase of 2 adult entrees (except for the IHOP restaurant, for the 2-night option). Reservation required. To make a reservation at the Outback Steakhouse & Bar, go to http://www.outbacksteakhouseniagarafalls.com/, for Keg Steakhouse & Bar go to www.fallsviewrestaurant.com and for Vittorio’s Italian Eatery go to http://niagarafallsitalianrestaurants.com. For East Side Mario's: one coupon per table, per visit. Present your coupon to the waiter. Tips and alcohol not included. Not valid with other coupons, discounts and promotions. Valid with the purchase of two adult entrees. Each entree must be worth $17.99 or more.
• Chocolate F/X: reservation required in advance, by phone or email. Transportation to Niagara-On-The-Lake not included.
• Niagara Falls Fun Zone: Bring your Niagara Falls Fun Zone vouchers to the desk inside the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, located directly off Fallsview Blvd. (across from the Fallsview Casino). A $10 per person will be collected upon your arrival.
• Captain Jack's: A $10 plus taxes will be collected upon arrival at Captain Jack's Fun Center.
• Vineyard Tour Vineyard tour tickets for two: Peller Estates Winery (tour), Trius Winery at Hillebrand (wine tasting), Wine Country Vintners (tasting in downtown Niagara-on -the-Lake) and Wine Country Vintners (tasting at Canada's largest open-pit factory). The tour of the vineyards is about $25 to $30 per person (plus taxes). To make your reservations, call 1 888 673-5537 extension 2, or visit the website. Transport is not included.
Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included. TIF charge of 4.5% not included. Resort fee of $3.99 not included, to be paid on site upon checkout. Municipal Accommodation Tax of $2 + HST per night not included (effective January 1, 2019).
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, head to this page, choose your option and mention Groupon. Cancellation policy: at least 72 hours' notice required for cancellations, or reservation is non-refundable; bookings made less than 72 hours before arrival are non-refundable.
For more information: contact Ramada Niagara Falls by the River at 1-800-465-6027.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
Queen suite with two beds
Standard occupancy: 2 people
Maximum occupancy: 5 people
Additional $10 for each extra adult guest
Kids aged 17 or under stay free
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Self-parking: $14 per night
Just a few minutes’ drive from Niagara Falls
About 6 hours 30 minutes’ drive from Montreal
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.