What You Get
- 2 days in Charlevoix for 1 person in quad., triple, double or single occupancy
- Departures available from Montreal and Brossard
Each trip includes:
- Round-trip luxury coach transport with on-board films between Montreal and the Charlevoix region
- 1-night stay in the 4-star Château Mont-Sainte-Anne (in Beaupré)
- Bilingual guide (Chinese and English)
- All taxes and FICAV fees
Departure dates available :
- May 2017: 20
- June 2017: 3, 10, 17, 24
- July 2017: 1, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29, 31
- August 2017: 2, 4, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 26
- September 2017: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October 2017: 7
Day 1 Montreal-Baie Ste-Catherine Whales watching – Hotel Fairmont Manoir Richelieu
- Leaving from Chinatown in the morning, visit the most beautiful casino in Quebec (only if you are over 18 years old) and the castle hotel, Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu, admiring the beautiful scenery of the bay of Saint Laurence River.
- Drive to Baie Ste-Catherine, one of three most famous place to watch the whales; we will take a full-size boat to appreciate the scenery of the bay while watching the whales (3 hours).
- In the late afternoon, we will stop at the charming town in Charlevoix area - Baie-Saint-Paul, where the streets are full of artistic atmosphere. Enjoy your free time and take diner.
Day 2 St. Anne Grand Canyon– Huron Traditional Culture Village - Maple syrup house- Montreal
- After breakfast, we drive to the famous St Anne’s Cathedral which is famous for its legend of cured disabled people, and its beautiful painted glass windows and statues.
- Then visit the famous Grand Canyon St. Anne.
- Then arrive at the American Indians area near Quebec City - Huron Cultural Village, where we will take a guided tour to discover the Native American life, during which we will watch an unforgettable Indians dance, to see how they worship the creator who brings the harvest, a special lunch is served for the visitors.
- On the way back to Montreal, we will visit the Maple Syrup House. Canada is the” Country of Maple Leaf”, and the most famous maple varieties called “sugar maple”, of which SAP sugar content of 3.5%. The farmers use the Indians ways to collect the tree’s liquid and you can see the process of the maple sugar manufacture: the maple juice is put into the hot big pot to brew into maple syrup, then poured in the snow, hot and cold fusion, the maple syrup condensed immediately into cake-like solid, people roll up the maple sugar with small wooden stick. You can also buy fresh maple syrup products in the workshop.
- More than 250,000 people like Vacances Sinorama on Facebook
Charlevoix: Breathtaking Scenery
Discovery of one of the most popular touristic destinations in the province with Vacances Sinorama. From eastern Quebec to Rivière Saguenay, tourists visit the region to observe its rich wildlife and impressive starry sky.
Day 1: from Montreal to Canyon Sainte-Anne
With your belly full of sweet delicacies, learn more about the First Nations’ culture, the country’s religious heritage and one of our most impressive natural monuments.
- Sugar shack: In a traditional Quebec atmosphere enhanced with music, savour maple taffy and discover maple syrup cycle during a guided tour.
- Stop at Wendake: Discover the way of life of traditional inhabitants at Huron-Wendat reservation.
- Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré: According to legends, many sick or disabled people has been cured after having visited this church.
- Canyon Sainte-Anne: This natural site is renowned for its 74-meter waterfall, suspension foot bridges and its rock formation that dates 1.2-billion years back.
Day 2: Whale Watching and Return to Montreal
Observe whales bathe in the River and end your trip by a visit to a city with a rich cultural and natural heritage.
- Whale watching: Cruise the St. Lawrence River to observe these impressive marine mammals including the blue whales, which can weigh up to 130 tons.
- Casino de Charlevoix: Test your luck at poker, black jack and with the slot machines!
- Baie-Saint-Paul: This charming town features local arts and products in nice workshops and boutiques.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. Prices are per person. If traveling with a friend, 2 coupons are required.
Other conditions: Non-transferable and no refunds from Groupon or Vacances Sinorama after reservation. Not compatible with loyalty points programs. The tour operator will not pair people together to maximize occupancy. Valid for the option purchased only. The hotel is subject to change depending on availability. In this case, a comparable hotel will be provided. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: GST, QST and FICAV contribution included. Non-free activities are at the customer's expense. Service fees for the driver and guide ($14 per adult; $10 per child aged 0 to 11) not included and payable to Vacances Sinorama. Travel insurance not included. Meals not included.
Reservation: Required online at the latest 14 days after purchase of your coupon and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, book online on this page and mention Groupon.
For double, triple and quad. occupancy, guests must reserve at the same time (having all coupons together). An additional fee may apply if the reservation is modified after booking.
For more information: Contact Voyages Sinorama at 514 866-1888, or email email@example.com.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Vacances Sinorama (TO)
- Departure from Montreal at 6:30 a.m.: 99, avenue Viger Ouest
- Departure from Brossard at 6:45 a.m.: 6855, boulevard Taschereau