Times Square, Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building… discover Big Apple’s most emblematic features at your own pace this summer!
Choose from the following options
- $109 per person for a New York stay in quad occupancy
- $135 per person for a New York stay in triple occupancy
- $179 per person for a New York stay in double occupancy
- $279 per person for a New York stay in single occupancy
Each trip includes:
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury coach with movies between Montréal and New York
- 2-night stay in a three-star hotel
- Bilingual guide (French and English)
- All breakfasts
- All taxes
Each trip excludes:
- Paying activities ($)
- Meals, except breakfasts
- Travel insurances
- Service fees for the driver and guide: $21 per adult and $15 per child under 12 years old
Travelers leave towards New York City early morning in luxury coach. The ride begins downtown Montréal and stops in Brossard to embark passengers on the South Shore. Then, all vacationers head for the Big Apple, with a pit stop to eat and a movie for entertainment. The coach arrives in New York at around 4 p.m. and vacationers get off the bus at the corner of 5th Avenue and 50th St. and use their free time to visit attraction sites or go shopping. At around 8 p.m. (or earlier in high season), travelers meet at the same spot to settle at their hotel. Those live New York by night can also return to the hotel by their own means. Night at the New Jersey hotel.
Next morning, vacationers savor their included breakfast before leaving for Manhattan in the luxury coach. They spend the entire day exploring the city on their own. They meet in Times Square at 8:30 p.m. to return to their hotel. They can always return to their hotel latter with easy public transportation. Night at the New Jersey hotel.
On the third and last day, travelers eat their breakfast and then take the luxury coach to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, the biggest and most famous outlet in North America. They can shop one last time and eat before leaving for Montréal. Depart in luxury coach at 1:30 p.m. with movie and stop at the duty free before arriving in Montréal at around 9 p.m.
This itinerary is ideal for independent travelers who wish to discover New York on their own.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Clinfton, 265 route 3, East Clifton, New Jersey 07014 The hotel features a swimming pool and fitness room. Breakfasts included in this deal are served at the hotel. (The hotel might change depending on availability; a same range hotel will be available)
##About New York How to describe this city that never sleeps! New York has been attracting tourists from around the world for decades. Travelers come back and back again, always discovering a new city each time. Central Park’s pure air or the museums’ historic art masterpieces fascinate people of all ages. All districts have their characteristics and public transit is ultra efficient. New-Yorkers and tourists can go from one place to the other in no time. The financial district is impressive, and so is the famous Statue of Liberty. Manhattan’s island welcomes more than 11 millions of tourists each year.
Specialized in organized trips, Vacances Sinorama is established in Montréal but has service points in six other countries. 200 employees are in charge of the customer experience that will leave clients with great memories. French-speaking guides provide a worry-free and personalized educational journey. The company owns a Quebec license, no 702569.