What You Get
- $79 for a 2-day trip to Charlevoix for one person in quad occupancy ($99.99 value)
- $99 for a 2-day trip to Charlevoix for one person in triple occupancy ($119.99 value)
- $139 for a 2-day trip to Charlevoix for one person in double occupancy ($159.99 value)
- $209 for a 2-day trip to Charlevoix for one person in single occupancy ($229.99 value)
Departure dates available :
- September 2016 : 17 and 24
- October 2016 : 8
Each trip includes:
- Round-trip luxury coach transport with on-board film entertainment between Montreal and the Charlevoix region
- 1-night stay at Château Mont-Sainte-Anne (in Beaupré)
- Bilingual guide (Chinese and English)
- All taxes and FICAV fees
- More than 250,000 people like Vacances Sinorama on Facebook
Charlevoix: Breathtaking Scenery
Discover one of the most popular touristic destinations in the province with Vacances Sinorama. From eastern Quebec to Rivière Saguenay, tourists visit the region to observe its rich wildlife and impressive starry sky.
Day 1: from Montreal to Canyon Sainte-Anne
With your belly full of sweet delicacies, learn more about the First Nations’ culture, the country’s religious heritage and one of our most impressive natural monuments.
- Sugar shack: In a traditional Quebec atmosphere enhanced with music, savour maple taffy and discover maple syrup cycle during a guided tour.
- Stop at Wendake: Discover the way of life of traditional inhabitants at Huron-Wendat reservation.
- Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré: According to legends, many sick or disabled people has been cured after having visited this church.
- Canyon Sainte-Anne: This natural site is renowned for its 74-meter waterfall, suspension foot bridges and its rock formation that dates 1.2-billion years back.
Day 2: Whale Watching and Return to Montréal
Observe whales bathe in the River and end your trip by a visit to a city with a rich cultural and natural heritage.
- Whale watching: Cruise the St. Lawrence River to observe these impressive marine mammals including the blue whales, which can weigh up to 130 tons.
- Casino de Charlevoix: Test your luck at poker, black jack and with the slot machines!
- Baie-Saint-Paul: This charming town features local arts and products in nice workshops and boutiques.
The Fine Print
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. Prices are per person. If traveling with a friend, 2 coupons are required.
Other conditions: Non-transferable and no refund by Groupon or Vacances Sinorama is possible after reservation. Not valid with loyalty programs. The tour operator will not pair people together to maximize occupancy. Valid for the option purchased only. Hotels are subject to availability; if full, a similar hotel will be available. See the rules that apply to all deals
Taxes and tips: GST, QST and FICAV contribution included. Non-free activities are at the customer's expense. Service fees for the driver and guide ($14 per adult; $10 per child aged 0 to 11) not included and payable to Vacances Sinorama. Travel insurance not included. Meals not included (except breakfasts).
Reservation: required online at the latest 10 days after purchase of your coupon and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, book online on this page and mention Groupon.
For double, triple and quad occupancy, guests must reserve at the same time (having all coupons together). An additional fee may apply if the reservation is modified after booking.
For more information: Contact Voyages Sinorama at 514 866-8880 or 514 866-1888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Vacances Sinorama (TO)
- Departure from Montreal at 6:30 a.m.: 99, avenue Viger Ouest
- Departure from Brossard at 6:45 a.m.: 6855, boulevard Taschereau