Charlevoix: Breathtaking Scenery
Discover one of the most popular touristic destinations in the province with Vacances Sinorama. From eastern Quebec to Rivière Saguenay, tourists visit the region to observe its rich wildlife and impressive starry sky.
Day 1: from Montreal to Canyon Sainte-Anne
With your belly full of sweet delicacies, learn more about the First Nations’ culture, the country’s religious heritage and one of our most impressive natural monuments.
- Sugar shack: In a traditional Quebec atmosphere enhanced with music, savour maple taffy and discover maple syrup cycle during a guided tour.
- Stop at Wendake: Discover the way of life of traditional inhabitants at Huron-Wendat reservation.
- Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré: According to legends, many sick or disabled people has been cured after having visited this church.
- Canyon Sainte-Anne: This natural site is renowned for its 74-meter waterfall, suspension foot bridges and its rock formation that dates 1.2-billion years back.
Day 2: Whale Watching and Return to Montréal
Observe whales bathe in the River and end your trip by a visit to a city with a rich cultural and natural heritage.
- Whale watching: Cruise the St. Lawrence River to observe these impressive marine mammals including the blue whales, which can weigh up to 130 tons.
- Casino de Charlevoix: Test your luck at poker, black jack and with the slot machines!
- Baie-Saint-Paul: This charming town features local arts and products in nice workshops and boutiques.