What You Get
- $139 for a 1-night stay for two people ($191.90 value)
- $255 for a 2-night stay for two people ($383.80 value)
This package includes, per person:
- Stay in a Buddha or Padang Padang room
- One continental breakfast each morning
- Access to the spa installations from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the day of the reservation and from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. before checkout
Example of breakfast: granola bowl and fresh fruit or jam tasting with toasts and coffee or juice for two people.
East and West meet in this exotic inn inspired by Bali and Java, the islands of Indonesia best known for their breathtaking sceneries. Nature is in the heart of this inspiring space, both by its proximity of the forest and Noire River and by their green philosophy and spirituality.
- A taste of Indonesia: This inn offers spacious rooms with evoking names, and where organic materials are combined with more than 200 imported art objects. Each room of this haven of peace is adorned with statuettes, ceremonial swords, woven cushions and more.
- Namasté: For a peaceful experience, Villa Nao features a yoga studio and a spa with thermotherapy and massage therapy. Yoga and meditation retreats are also available for guests who wish to enjoy pure relaxation.
- Life is good: Life flourishes all around the villa, in the forest and river. The establishment uses all-natural bath and body products from Quebec in its bathrooms, and aims to offer free stay to volunteers maintaining its trails and to someone in need.
Montérégie: All Season Fun
Montérégie is brimming with history and culture. Annual events are numerous and diversified to please all types of tourists, who come from various parts of the world. The famous Wine Route attracts numerous wine lovers each year. Museums, historical sites, interpretation centers and art galleries share this vast territory. The region’s renowned restaurants and its local food producers of cider and wine, berries, chocolates, cheese, maple products, apples, and much more, delight gourmets. In the winter, Montérégie is a great destination for outdoor enthusiasts, whether they like alpine skiing, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing.
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Buddha or Padang Padang room with queen bed
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
Villa Nao being a small establishment, please adhere to the arrival and departure times.
- By the Noire River
- Balinese décor with multiple art objects
- Restaurant for all tastes: meat lovers and vegetarians ($)
- Spa (hammam, sauna, pool, light therapy, massages and more) ($)
- Towels, bathrobes and water bottles provided
- Jacuzzi and terrace
- Store with products from Quebec and Bali ($)
- Several km of nature trails, circus space, ruins of an old mill, and more
- Yoga studio, meditation areas and multi-purpose sports room
- Oneka all natural products from Quebec in the bathrooms
- Loving dog on site
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Other conditions: Additional $25 per night for Fridays and Saturdays. Spa sandals and walking shoes not provided. Bringing alcohol is forbidden; possibility of consuming it on site, in moderation ($). Can not be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included and applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To book, have your coupon ready, call 450 548-2797 and mention Groupon. You will be asked for a credit card number. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or 100% of the Groupon price will be charged in case of no-show.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Villa Nao
- Located about 1 h 30 min from Montréal
- Located near Autoroutes 241 and 222
- Autoroute 10, exit Granby
- Autoroute 20, exit Acton Vale