What You'll Get
Montreal Symphony House will be the scene of a deep and vibrant passion transmitted by Diego El Cigala, one of the greatest voices of flamenco of all time.
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for a mezzanine ticket for the Diego El Cigala show ($45 value)
- $34 for a chœur ticket for the Diego El Cigala show ($55 value)
- $42 for a back parterre ticket for the Diego El Cigala show ($65 value)
- $46 for a corbeille ticket for the Diego El Cigala show ($75 value)
- $46 for a parterre ticket for the Diego El Cigala show ($75 value)
Diego El Cigala
Native Spanish with a fierce voice, Diego El Cigala honors his gypsy legacy by singing a pure acclaimed flamenco.
- An emotional evening: On a North American tour, Diego El Cigala is back in Montreal, this time at the Montreal Symphony House, to present his new show “Indestructible”, in which he reinvents the sound of salsa.
- Tribute to the legends of salsa: Considered by many as the greatest flamenco singer still alive, El Cigala opens the doors of his new musical journey in which he merges his Spanish and gypsy heritage with rhythms and melodies inspired by the 70-80s salsa.
- Universe of Latin music: Selected among the finalists at the 2018 Grammy Awards in the Best Tropical Latin Album category, the “Sinatra of Flamenco” marks the different axes of his musical journey fusing flamenco and salsa.
- Several collaborating musicians: Accompanied by the pianist Jaime Calabuch and the renowned orchestra La Cali Big Band of Colombia, the singer will interpret the greatest titles of his album acclaimed by the international press, such as “El Ratón”, “Periódico de Ayer” or “Conversación en Tiempo de Bolero”, punctuated here and there with his adventures amid the universe of boundless latin music: flamenco, sound, tango, jazz, bolero and many more.
The Fine Print
Validity: For the March 23, 2018 event only.
Limitations: 3 coupons per person. 1 coupon is valid for 1 ticket.
Other conditions: Valid for the category chosen only. Please note that sound and vision may be obstructed in the Choeur section. The show starts at 8 p.m. Non refundable. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals
Taxes and service fees included.
Reservation not required: To get your ticket, go to the Place des Arts box office (175, rue Ste-Catherine Ouest) during opening hours, upon purchase of your coupon, with the printed version of it. Those who wish to sit together must get their tickets at the same time. No reservation by phone. If on the day of the show you still have not redeemed your voucher, please go to the Place des Arts box office upon arrival to exchange your voucher for your ticket.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.