What You'll Get
Come experience the legendary Harlem Globetrotters at the Bell Centre or Place Bell on April 5th or 6th!
Choose from the following options:
- $36 for a ticket for The Harlem Globetrotters at the Place Bell (Laval) on April 5 at 7 p.m.: rows F-H, sections FLOOR North and FLOOR South ($51.45 value)
- $39 for a ticket and Magic Pass for The Harlem Globetrotters at the Place Bell (Laval) on April 5 at 7 p.m.: rows J-M, sections 103, 107, 111, 115 ($65.20 value)
$47 for a ticket for The Harlem Globetrotters at the Place Bell (Laval) on April 5 at 7 p.m.: rows L-N, sections 101, 102, 108-110, 116 ($71.95 value)
- $38 for a ticket for The Harlem Globetrotters at the Bell Centre (Montreal) on April 6 at 7 p.m.: rows AA-FF, A-C, sections 104, 110, 116, 122 ($58.50 value)
- $42 for a ticket and Magic Pass for The Harlem Globetrotters at the Bell Centre (Montreal) on April 6 at 7 p.m.: rows N-T sections 104, 110, 116, 122 ($64.75 value)
- $56 for a ticket for The Harlem Globetrotters at the Bell Centre (Montreal) on April 6 at 7 p.m.: rows J-M, sections 103, 111, 115, 123 ($79.50 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie. Parents/guardians and children need both a Magic Pass and game ticket in order to enter the arena early. Purchase the same ticket/Magic Pass option for everyone in your group to ensure that you will sit together.
When the Globetrotters hit the road in celebration of their 92nd anniversary, they won’t forget to bring their jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship that has entertained hundreds of millions of fans over the past nine decades.
- A revolutionary concept: Featuring the best athletes and artists on the planet, the Harlem Globetrotters delight families and millions of fans with their innovative game. Three years ago, Globetrotters invented a new concept in the world of sports and entertainment. They let the fans vote for the new rules to follow in the game.
- Best athletes on the planet: This year again, the best players will compose the Harlem team. Big Easy Lofton, Ant Atkinson, Hi-Lite Bruton, Thunder Law, Bull Bullard and Cheese Chisholm, as well as female stars TNT Lister and Hoops Green, dressed in their legendary jerseys, will tie in dribbles, passes, dunks and shots for a sensational show.
The Fine Print
Validity: April 5 or 6, 2018, depending on the option purchased.
Limitations: 8 coupons per person. 1 coupon is valid for 1 person only.
Other conditions: Refunds only possible on the same day the coupon is purchased. It is essential that groups that want to sit together purchase their coupons at the same time. For those with reduced mobility, please contact the box office immediately after the purchase of the coupon; the reserved places are limited in this section. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and service fees included.
Reservation: Not required. To collect your ticket, present your printed coupon (not on the mobile app) to the Bell Centre box office in Montreal or the Place Bell box office in Laval from April 4, 2018. The box office is open Monday to Friday, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. The name on the Groupon voucher must be given when the customer will exchange the ticket.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.