Unique invitation to escape and adventure; the spotlight: Mexico City, the oldest Aztec capital on the American continent
What You'll Get
If you’ve never been to Les Grands Explorateurs, it’s time to get that unique experience with this Groupon offer!
Escape, travel, culture, and adventure: travel movies presented by their director on stage! Meeti with filmmakers-explorers!
- $27 for two tickets to the show “Mexico, Vibrante et Fascinante” (a $47 value)
About the show
The offer is available in the following rooms:
- Montreal : Salle Pierre-Mercure, 300, Boul. de Maisonneuve Est, H2X 3X6.
- Laval: Théâtre Marcellin-Champagnat, 1275 Ave du Collège, H7C 1W8.
- Longueuil : Théâtre de la ville, 150, rue de Gentilly Est, J4H 4A9.
- Gatineau : Maison de la Culture, 855 Boul. de la Gappe, J8T 8H9.
- Grand Théâtre de Québec : 269, Boul. René-Lévesque E, G1R 2B3.
For times, dates, and locations of performances, consult the programming ici.
Les Grands Explorateurs: Mexico
Experience the rhythm of Mexico City, the oldest and largest Aztec capital on the American continent. Mexico City has been somewhat criticized in the past and is in the midst of a renaissance. Flourishing, gastronomic, modern and cultural, the megacity offers a fascinating urban adventure, tinged by its pre-Spanish roots.
Behind its organized chaos, you will discover a culinary paradise, fascinating museums, spectacular murals and archaeological wonders. You will follow with the explorer, Julie Corbeil, the footsteps of the Quebec artist René Derouin, who has been inspired by the city of Mexico for more than 60 years. Come explore a Mexico rich in flavors and imperfections, far from all-inclusive packages.
More than 8,700 people like Les Grands Explorateurs on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Expiration: December 14, 2018.
Limitations: 3 coupons per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts. A coupon is valid for 2 people.
Other conditions: Offer valid for Mexico City representations. Refund possible only on the day of purchase of the coupon. Can not be combined with any other current/non-cashable promotion. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and service charges included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, take your coupon (security code) and dial 514 521-1002- or 1 800 558-1002. Present your printed coupon in the theatre 30 minutes before the show begins. No electronic coupon will be accepted.
- Montréal : Salle Pierre-Mercure, 300, Boul. de Maisonneuve Est, H2X 3X6. To reserve, call 514 521-1002.
- Laval: Théâtre Marcellin-Champagnat, 1275 Ave du Collège, H7C 1W8. To reserve, call 514 521-1002.
- Longueuil : Théâtre de la ville, 150, rue de Gentilly Est, J4H 4A9. To reserve, call 514 521-1002.
- Gatineau : Maison de la Culture, 855 Boul. de la Gappe. To reserve, call 1 800 558-1002.
- Grand Théâtre de Québec : 269, Boul. René-Lévesque E, G1R 2B3. To reserve, call 1 800 558-1002.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.