Unique invitation to escape and adventure; the spotlight:
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Escape, travel, culture, and adventure: travel movies presented by their director on stage! Meeti with filmmakers-explorers!
- $27 for two tickets to the show “La Cappadoce” or “La Martinique et Guadeloupe” ($47 value)
About the show
La Cappadoce “Sur un Tapis de Turquie”:
On board his flying carpet, the spectator will be carried away by the oriental atmosphere of Cappadocia.
It is the meeting of a land, a people and a culture that offers you, with its poetic and humanist look, Olivier Berthelot. As if emerging from a strange fairy tale and laid on the austere plains of Anatolia, Cappadocia offers an aesthetic shock in its astonishing geography: curious dungeons, coiffed young ladies and incredible honeycombed hills. Here, as early as the 4th century, Christians have lived who have left magnificent paintings in discreet troglodyte chapels. Around the village of Avanos, Olivier takes spectators to meet typical or atypical characters, the balloon pilot to women ceramists. Through their stories and their emotions, they will discover an intimate and unexpected Turkey in breathtaking landscapes.
Video available here.
Martinique et Guadeloupe:
The Windward Islands:
The spectators will combine relaxation and culture by discovering two islands of dreams in the heart of the Caribbean Sea.
Rendezvous with Martinique, “the island with beautiful flowers”, and Guadeloupe, “the island with beautiful waters”. Two dream-like island names in the heart of the Caribbean in the Lesser Antilles archipelago. Paradise beaches, coconut palms, volcanoes, tropical forests, blue sky and sun. Not just postcard decors, as these islands have so much more to offer. Starting with their often tragic story that gave birth to a culture of great wealth. Spectators can discover the spicy secrets of Creole cuisine and dance the zouk on a frenzied rhythm.
Video available here.
The offer is available in the following locations:
- Montreal: Pierre-Mercure Room, 300, Boul. de Maisonneuve East, H2X 3X6.
- Laval: Marcellin-Champagnat Theater, 1275 Ave College, H7C 1W8.
- Longueuil: City Theater, 150, rue de Gentilly East, J4H 4A9.
- Gatineau: House of Culture, 855 Boul. of the Gappe, J8T 8H9.
- Grand Théâtre de Québec: 269 Boul. René-Lévesque E, G1R 2B3.
For times, dates, and locations of shows, please see here.
More than 8700 people like Les Grands Explorateurs on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Expiry: March 10, 2019.
Limitations: 3 coupons per person. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people only, by representation. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: valid for performances in Cappadocia, Martinique and Guadeloupe. Refund possible only on the day of purchase of the coupon. Cannot be combined with any other promotion in progress. No cash value. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and service charges included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon (security code) ready and call 514 521-1002 or 800 558-1002. Collect your tickets and choose the show and the location that suits you. The seats are reserved. Please book early. Present your printed coupon in the theater 30 minutes before the show begins. No electronic coupon will be accepted.
- Gatineau: House of Culture, 855 Boul. of the Gappe, J8T 8H9. To reserve, call 1 800 558-1002.
- Montreal: Pierre-Mercure Room, 300, Boul. de Maisonneuve East, H2X 3X6. To reserve, call 514 521-1002.
- Laval: Marcellin-Champagnat Theater, 1275 Ave College, H7C 1W8. To reserve, call 514 521-1002.
- Longueuil: Théâtre de la ville, 150, rue de Gentilly East, J4H 4A9. To reserve, call 514 521-1002.
- Grand Théâtre de Québec: 269 Boul. René-Lévesque E, G1R 2B3. To reserve, call 1 800 558-1002.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.