Equestrian show featuring rescued horses, artists, and squires in a heated theater; choose from several dates
What You'll Get
In a large 330-seat theater, spectators will immerse themselves in a mesmerizing animated 3D set revolving around the theme of the Belle Epoque. The show unfolds only a few meters from the audience in a captivating festive atmosphere.
Choose from the following options:
- $40 for one regular admission ticket (either an adult or child) for a day at Grand Parc, 2 shows ($68 value)
- $78 for two regular admission tickets (either two adults or two children) for a day at Grand Parc, 2 shows ($136 value)
- $129 for a regular admission family package (4 people: 2 adults maximum, children from ages 2 to 11 years) for a day at Grand Par, 2 shows ($225 value)
The offer includes:
- Access to the park from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. with a dozen free activities
Access to 2 equestrian shows (an outdoors medieval show at 1 p.m. and another in-theater show with sound and lights at 4 p.m.)
- These 3 options are valid for the following dates only: Saturday, June 29, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, August 10, August 17, and October 5, 2019.
Les Opéras Équestres du Québec at Cavaland Park
One hour from downtown Montreal, this 350-seat theater is located in the heart of Laurentian nature.
A total immersion : Les Opéras Équestres du Québec presents large-scale shows for everyone. With a 22-meter long screen and 3D sets, audience members enjoy a fully immersive viewing experience featuring special effects and interactive videos.
A breathtaking show : This show features over 15 different horses, some rescues and others adopted or retired. All have been retrained as show horses and are given a role that showcases their capacities while respecting their disabilities. Acrobats, fire-breathers, ventriloquists, and horseback musicians entertain audience members both young and old. Click on this video for more information.
The Fine Print
Validity: valid for the following dates only : Saturday, June 29, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, August 10, August 17, and October 5, 2019.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person.
Other conditions: Certain activities must be paid but the customer. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: not required. Present the printed coupon to the box office to obtain your tickets for admission on the day of your visit.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.