Foot race finishing in La Fontaine Park including entertainment and famous bands; medal, beer, gear bag and T-shirt included
What You'll Get
On September 23 and 24, 2017, take part in one of Quebec’s biggest foot races!
Choose from the following options:
- $59 for one entry to the 5K race ($75.98 value)
- $69 for one entry to the 10K race ($89.88 value)
- $99 for one entry to the half-marathon ($123.48 value)
- $109 for one entry to the marathon ($133.48 value)
- Admission to the festival and post-race concert
- Admission to the 2-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Entertainment throughout and at the end of the race
- Access to water stations throughout the race
- Participation T-shirt from Brooks
- Gear bag
- Exclusive finisher’s medal
- Post-race beer
Rock ‘n’ Roll Oasis Montreal Marathon
Since 1998, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon has been giving the running world a spring in its step across various cities throughout the globe. Their events combine running, travel and entertainment for participants and spectators alike. From the moment the starting pistol fires to the moment they cross the finish line, runners are kept going by a team of energetic volunteers and musical acts dotted along the route. To round off the event, participants are invited to have fun at the “finish line festival” with entertainment from some renowned musical artists.
- The Run: There’s a distance for everyone! Rock ‘n’ Roll Montreal features a marathon, half-marathon, 10K, 5K and 1K runs, all livened up by bands playing along the way!
- The City: Participants celebrate Montreal’s 375th anniversary by running through its beautiful streets.
- The Events: Over the course of the weekend, visitors can make the most of the Health & Fitness Expo, and shouldn’t miss the headliner concert that welcomes runners across the finish line!
- The Causes: Since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $320 million for such charities as the Edith Sanford Breast Center, The John Volken Foundation, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Tel-jeunes, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation.
The Fine Print
Expiry: September 23 for the 5K race and September 24, 2017 for the 10K race, half-marathon and full marathon. Registration required before September 17, 2016.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 7 more as gifts. 1 coupon per person.
Other conditions: Must be aged at least 8 for the 5K race, 10 years for the 10K race, 12 years for the half-marathon and 18 years for the full marathon. Participants aged under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an event on another date. Selling your race number bib is strictly forbidden. Bibs must be worn throughout the race. No baby joggers, coaches, bicycles, in-line skates, or skateboards are allowed on the course. Overall winners are not eligible for an award in their age group category. Refunds permitted only if requested on the day of purchase. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Not included, applicable to the price shown on Groupon.
Registration: Required and subject to availability. To register for the 5K and 10K races, the half-marathon or full marathon up to September 17, have your coupon ready, head to this page, enter your information and the option you purchased, type your Groupon code in the "Promotion Code" field at the "Review Cart" stage and mention Groupon. After September 17, you can register in person at the designated counter at the Expo. Everyone who registers must consult this site to collect their bibs during the Expo. To view the departure points for each race option, click here.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.