All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Join the main scene of New City Gas for a special night featuring Ty Dolla $ign, Laidback Luke, Cedric Gervais, Felix Cartal or 3LAU + Throttle!
Choose from the following options:
- $19 for two general admissions for New City Gas, on Saturday, December 30, 2017 featuring Ty Dolla $ign ($40 value)
- $19 for two general admissions for New City Gas, on Saturday, January 6, 2018 featuring Laidback Luke, Cedric Gervais and Felix Cartal ($40 value)
- $19 for two general admissions for New City Gas, on Saturday, March 17, 2018 featuring 3LAU + Throttle ($40 value)
- $35 for two VIP tickets for New City Gas, on Saturday, March 17, 2018 featuring 3LAU + Throttle ($70 value)
VIP tickets include:
- Dedicated entrance & coat check
- Access to elevated viewing area
- Access to VIP only bar
New City Gas
Built in a former factory, New City Gas is Montreal’s premier live music venue located on Ottawa Street in the heart of Griffintown.
- Multifunctional event space: Encompassing more than 40,000 square feet on two floors, the complex can accommodate three different rooms combining vintage historic charm and original contemporary design, designed to best meet the needs of visitors.
- Vibrant presence in the night scene: Renowned for hosting international talents, New City Gas has been ranked first in Canada for two consecutive years according to the annual DJ Mag magazine’s Top 100 Clubs.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Valid for the show chosen at purchase only.
Limitations: 8 coupons per person.
Other conditions: 18 years old and over. Dress code: Business attire. No shorts, hats, sports shoes or tank tops. 2 valid ID cards required. Non-refundable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and ticket fees included.
Redemption: To redeem your tickets, have your coupon ready, head to https://www.newcitygas.com/en/events/, add your tickets to your cart and apply your Groupon code at checkout.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.