What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $79 for a day-long intro to the world of golf for one person ($180 value)
- $299 for a day-long intro to the world of golf for four people ($720 value)
The introductory golf package includes:
- 1.5 to 2 hours’ spent with coach learning basic golf techniques
- 30 to 60-minute break for lunch
- Time spent with coach practising on the course, learning the techniques, etiquette and more until fully self-sufficient
- Finishing the game as a foursome
- Cart equipped with Visage GPS system
- Practice golf balls
- Golf balls and tees for the game
- Rental bag
Golf le Sélect
This expansive golf course is located on the banks of the Rivière-du-Nord, features age-old trees and welcomes golfers of all skill levels wishing to practise, play or just have fun. New tee-off zones, a practice area and 18 holes are waiting to be enjoyed by all from April to mid-November. Golf le Sélect makes a special effort to encourage everyone to play and have fun together, organizing a singles tournament every Sunday for players that are single or just looking for a golf partner. Golf classes are available for anyone wishing to maintain or improve their skills. Golf le Sélect is also happy to open its doors to special events like weddings, and even offers accommodation options. Finally, anyone wishing to switch things up a bit should try their hand at two innovations in the golf world: FootGolf and GolfBoard!
The Fine Print
Expiry: October 1, 2017. Valid on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased. Wearing golf gloves is strongly recommended. The Golf le Sélect team will gladly advise you in your choice at the golf course’s boutique. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable on the amount shown on Groupon.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 839-4653 or at 450 566-0370 and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.