Themed tours that recall ancient Montreal and its frightening stories of apparitions and legends inspired by real events
About This Deal
- $19 for a haunted visit for two, in French or English ($46 value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Haunted Griffintown (in English)
- On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 9 p.m.
- On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 9 p.m.
- Haunted Mont-Royal (in English)
- On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 9 p.m.
Montreal history buffs rejoice with this Mount Royal tour, guided by an experienced actor and animator, that takes them to haunted sites such as Barfly pub, the tomb of ex-fur baron Simon McTavish, and abandoned hospitals and cemeteries.
Don’t let the modern and trendy appearance of the 514’s downtown core fool you. Behind the shiny window facades and the many businesses, a world of mystery awaits. Among the sites that participants visit on the downtown walk, there are the old Saint-Antoine Cholera Cemetery and the Queen Elizabeth Hotel. This tour, in particular, showcases stories such as the famous “Legend of the Red Cross”, and the one behind Mark Twain’s only paranormal experience ever to be recorded.
Led by actor, storyteller, and professional animator guide Donovan King, Haunted Montreal specializes in guided tours whose main theme and goal is to delve into and research the paranormal world. Interested mainly in phenomena including hauntings and ghosts, King shows true creativity in the organization of scary hikes and walks through the streets and abandoned areas of Montreal.
Need To Know
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people, per visit.
Other conditions: Activity offered in English or French. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Please arrive at the venue 10 minutes early to check in. If you want to purchase a drink before the tour, please at least 30 minutes early. Haunted Montreal recommends bringing a flashlight, especially on Mount Royal. If it is raining, please bring an umbrella. Valid for purchased option and location only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes included. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready and follow these steps:
- Go to reservation.groupon.ca.
- Click on the green "Make a Booking" button.
- Select the date and time, then click "Next".
- Enter your phone number and a comment if you want to communicate with the merchant, then validate your booking time by hitting "Book".
- Confirm your presence at least 24 hours before the walk.
If you can not book for a specific date, the maximum number of seats has been reached. Please make sure to go to the location you selected at purchase.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.