Helicopter flight for 2, 3 or 6 people; piloting experience or gourmet break package including a stop for brunch or breakfast buffet
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $159 for a helicopter-kart package for 2 people ($218value)
- $169 for a helicopter piloting experience package ($300value)
- $179 for a 15-minute helicopter flight in a Hugues 300 for 2 people ($329 value)
- $219 for a 15-minute helicopter tour in a Robinson R44 for three people ($429 value)
- $389 for a gourmet break package in a Hugues 300 for two people ($749 value)
- $1,969 for a 40-minute helicopter tour by night in a Bell 427 for six people ($3,500 value)
** The Helico-Kart package includes: **
- Flight from Beloeil airport
- 12 minutes of Karting
- Return flight to Beloeil airport
- Total duration: 1½ to 2 hours
- Flight time: between 10 and 15 minutes
The Helico-Kart package is the perfect activity to do with family or friends. The Circuit SH Karting is a real circuit track located near Mont St-Hilaire, in professional facilities that respect this environment.
The pilot experience package includes:
Total duration: 90 to 120 minutes
- Welcome session
- Instructions on the ground (30 min)
- Inspection of the helicopter
- 10-minute flight over Montreal or Richelieu Valley
- Short debriefing
The gourmet break package includes:
Flights are about 25 minutes and take place on Sunday only.
- Departure flight from Beloeil airport
- Tour over Mont Saint-Hilaire
- Stop for breakfast
- 4-course brunch served at the table of Les Trois Tilleuls Restaurant
- Return flight to the airport
Bonus: for the 15-minute helicopter tours, add 5 minutes to the flight for an additional $49 (Hugues 300) or $59 (Robinson R44), payable on-site.
Only 20 minutes from Montréal, Hélico Pro welcomes budding pilots, business people and helicopter enthusiasts aboard its modern infrastructure. Experienced instructors teach piloting techniques, whether for a one-day pilot experience or to become a private or professional pilot. More than a school, the company offers a VIP transport service allowing busy people to avoid being stuck in traffic jams and its aerial taxi service can also be used for emergencies like medical evacuations, organ transportation, and more, or for aerial work such as cinematographic flights or aerial spays.
Follow Hélico Pro on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of the purchase date.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. Cannot be combined with another offer or promotion. Flight subject to weather conditions and other aerial restrictions; in case of cancellation, the flight will be rescheduled to a more suitable time.
Helicopter flight: Children under 12 years old must be accompanied. Maximum weight: 260 lb. per person for a total of 600 lb.
Hélico-Kart package: Minimum age: 8 years old. Maximum weight: 240 lbs. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. SH Karting reserves the right to ask for proof of age. Underage passengers must have parent's or guardian's signature to ride.
- Double Kart for children with accompanying parent.
- 5.5 HP Kart for children 52 inches and over.
- 6.5 HP Kart for anyone 60 inches and over.
- Kart of 9 CV for 16 years and older.
One-day pilot package: Minimum age: 16 years old. Maximum weight: 240 lb.
Gourmet Break Package: Maximum weight: 400 lb. for the two passengers. The flight is on a Sunday only, between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.. A 1-week notice is required to reserve the restaurant. In case of unavailability of the helicopter or restaurant places, or of bad weather, the flight will be rescheduled to another Sunday.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon and payable on-site.
Reservation: Required at least 48 hours in advance and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 536-0880 and mention Groupon. The flight's date and time will be confirmed once booking is done. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival: no electronic coupons will be accepted.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.