Choose from the following options:
- $19 for an online animal training course ($230.74 value)
- $19 for an online cat care course ($230.74 value)
- $19 for an online dog grooming course ($230.74 value)
- $19 for an online animal psychology course ($227.85 value)
- $19 for an online dog behaviour training course ($230.74 value)
- $29 for two of the five online courses mentioned above ($460.74 value)
- $59 for all five online courses mentioned above ($1,153.22 value)
The animal training course focusses on cats, dogs and birds. It teaches students first aid and basic information on rabbits, rodents, birds, fish and reptiles. Those choosing the cat care course will learn about how to choose, care for, and feed their cat, as well as how to understand their behaviour. The dog grooming course teaches students how to use grooming tools and and deal with common skin disorders in dogs.
The animal psychology course helps learners to better understand dog, cat and rabbit behaviour, in order to eliminate or reduce undesirable behaviours, while the dog behaviour training course teaches the theory and practice required to correct problem behaviours in canines.
Holly and Hugo
Sometimes it can be hard for pets and people to coexist peacefully, for example when your dog chews on the furniture or forgets to offer a drink to your guests. Holly and Hugo helps pet owners improve their relationship with their dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, and reptiles with a variety of online animal-behaviour and animal-training courses.
Holly and Hugo’s students—more than 20,000 in 59 countries—get help from a veterinary team, which responds to their questions on a regularly updated blog, and students also gain access to free, live Q&A webinars with Dr. Pippa Elliott, MRCVS. A certificate is awarded upon successful completion of each course. All are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards.