All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for ten hot yoga classes ($160 value)
- Idolem Montréal St-Denis : online booking, 438 383-9642
- Idolem Montréal Cavendish : online booking, 514 908-5599
- Idolem Brossard : 438 824-9642
- Idolem Laval (Centropolis) : online booking, 450 687-1313
- Idolem Vaudreuil-Dorion : 450 510-0999
- Idolem Blainville : 450 818-7373
- Idolem Boucherville : 450 655-5556
- Idolem Longueuil : 438 889-9642
- Idolem Mascouche : online booking, 438 880-9642
- Idolem St-Jean-sur-Richelieu : online booking, 514 924-9642
- Idolem Ville St-Laurent : 514 908-5555
Consult the class schedule here.
Bonus: Groupon customers enjoy a 15% discount on the purchase of a membership of 20 classes or more at the location chosen during purchase.
Certified Idolem yoga teachers offer hot yoga classes of various skill levels in a wide array of studios across the greater Montreal area. Clients from all walks of life, men and women, may enjoy these classes on a daily basis in a room heated at body temperature.
The Fine Print
Expiry: The first class must be used within 60 days after the date of purchase. Valid for 30 days after the first class.
Limitations: New clients only (who have never availed of a similar offer). 1 coupon per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Cannot be used in conjunction with a free trial. Further restrictions may apply. Please contact your chosen location for more information. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Not included ($4.50) and applicable to the amount shown on Groupon; payable in cash only at the studio before the first class.
Reservation: Required at least 48 hours before the desired start date and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, go online at http://idolem.com/en/studios/voucher/ and enter your voucher security code in the dedicated field. If your chosen location isn't available for online booking, please call to book. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.