Introduction of online trading adapted to all levels with access to the software Practice Trading and certificate of success
About This Deal
- $9 for online trading training ($195 value)
The program includes:
- 2 live online trading lessons spread over 1 week
- Courses applicable at all levels, from novices to professionals
- Fully interactive live online lessons with Q&A (for each class)
- All live courses are recorded to assimilate information at your own pace
- Free access to Practice Trading software - allowing for a safe trading simulation
- Works on mobile devices
- Evaluation with one of the company’s professional traders on an individual basis
Courses available in English and French.
Visit this site to discover the details of the training
International Academy of Trading
The International Academy of Trading is an award-winning educator. By combining world class leaders in the field of trading stocks and other assets classes the academy is comprised of experienced traders and educators who have a huge amount of experience not only working behind the dealing desk but most importantly profitably trading capital over many years. By providing transparent, practical, live interactive online trading education, the team at the International Academy of Trading ensures that each and every student trader is made aware of the common pitfalls associated with online trading and are best placed to exploit market opportunities. Their team of experienced traders are on-hand to answer each individual client’s questions so that each person’s financial trading gives the best possible results.
Limitations: 1 coupons per person.
Other conditions: not combinable with other promotions. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: Redeem online: https://www.intatrading.com/redeem.html or click Redeem Voucher button on top of homepage at https://www.intatrading.com:
1) Fill in the required fields
2) Create account online
3) Enter unique voucher code and preferred course start date
4) Sign up fast to avoid missing seat in live lesson – places fill up fast
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.