All price comparisons are made with new, non-refurbished products.
64 GB Unlocked Apple iPhone 6s Plus
This iPhone 6s Plus lets new and experienced users (re)discover the joys of having a smartphone.
Retina HD Display
The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus’ display pushes Apple’s Retina technology into the HD realm, boasting as many pixels as some HDTVs. Dubbed “Retina HD,” the high-resolution screen makes apps look sharper, movies appear more detailed, and text easier to read.
Siri: A Palm-Sized Personal Assistant
With Siri, Apple’s voice-activated personal assistant, you can perform a wide range of tasks without so much as looking at your phone. Just say “Hey Siri” followed by a command or question such as “play Taylor Swift” or “where’s the nearest gas station?”
Browse 1,000,000+ Apps
Apple’s ever-expanding app marketplace includes games, productivity helpers, media players, and other tools. This lets you customize the iPhone 6 for anything from tracking your budget to refining your sudoku skills.
- Factory-unlocked so you can choose your own carrier
- Operating system: iOS 9
- 5.5” Retina HD multitouch display with 3D Touch
- LED backlighting
- HD resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Memory: 64 GB
- Front-facing 5MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Rear-facing 12MP iSight camera films in 4K UHD
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic display
- Siri: voice-activated intelligent assistant
- Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor
- A9 processor and M9 motion coprocessor; 64-bit
- Lightning connector and 3.5 mm audio socket
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Built-in iCloud, AirPlay and more
- Battery life: up to 24 hours on 3G, up to 16 days on standby
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in.
- Weight: 6.77 oz.
- Condition: refurbished
- 6-month warranty
- The box includes: iPhone 6s Plus, Apple earpods with remote and mic, Lightning to USB cable and USB power adapter
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.