Clients learn the mechanics of project management at their own pace, thanks to the various modules available
About This Deal
- $59 for an online project management certification ($599 value)
By following the different modules of the program, registrants have access to training given by an experienced instructor. Content covers all stages of project management, from initiative to formal closure.
A simulation exam, navigation tools, visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations optimize student learning. The latter has access to the content of the program at all times, and is therefore able to follow the training at his own pace, depending on his availability.
Online Project Management Certification includes 10 online courses:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) 6th Edition - 18 hrs
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - 3 hrs, 22 mins
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) - 8 hrs, 10 mins
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) - Service Operations - 10 hrs, 2 mins
- PMI Risk Management Professional - 8 hrs, 20 mins
- Prince2 Foundation 2017 - 11 hrs, 58 mins
- Prince2 Practitioner 2017 - 10 hrs, 20 mins
- Project Management Professional (PMP) 6th Edition - 19 hrs , 28 mins
- Six Sigma Black Belt - 21 hrs, 4 mins
- Six Sigma Green Belt - 20 hrs, 26 mins
IT University Online
In order to keep IT professionals ahead in the digital world, IT University Online cultivates instructor-led training courses in the latest programs and operating systems. For their courses on Microsoft Office, Windows, Cisco and Oracle, the online school focuses on material that is relevant to the current job market.
Limitations: 5 coupons per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Online courses only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
How does it work?
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings