Makeup foundation customized to skin type and customer’s needs, optional make-up and foundation bottle filling
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $59 for one custom-made foundation session, one 35-ml bottle and one full makeup application ($139 value)
- $79 for one custom-made foundation session, one 35-ml bottle and one bottle refill ($138 value)
- $109 for two custom-made foundation sessions, two 35-ml bottles and two full makeup applications ($278 value)
- $149 for two custom-made foundation sessions, two 35-ml bottles and two bottle refills ($276 value)
The one-hour session includes:
- Skin diagnosis
- Foundation making and application by a professional makeup artist
- Full makeup or foundation bottle filling (depending on the chosen option, once the bottle runs out)
After the session, customers leave with the 35-ml foundation bottle made according to their skin type by the professional makeup-artist. They also choose between one or two full makeup sessions or one or two bottle refills. Each bottle lasts 3 to 4 months (if used once a day).
Janet Doman maquillage sur mesure
Located in downtown Montreal, this beauty lab is run by makeup artist Janet Doman and offers custom makeup formulas based on skin color, texture and needs. The products are made on site and are respectful of the skin, containing neither talc nor perfume. This innovative concept is suitable for all skin tones and types, offering unlimited possibilities.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of the purchase date.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes payable on site. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 702-1278 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.