Signature menu from famous chef Jérôme Ferrer (Europea), made with traditional ingredients from local and artisanal producers
About This Deal
To spend some quality time with friends or family, or to enjoy the latest hockey game, look no further than Jerry Ferrer’s diners, where traditional dishes are reinvented as gourmet comfort food.
- $39.50 for a 3-course meal and pitcher of beer (3 L) for two people (up to $82.50 value)
One cretons appetizer to share
Your choice of one main course per person from the menu, suggestions:
Surf 'N' Turf Burger
Lobster chunks, Jerry's sauce, Angus beef patty, iceberg lettuce, coleslaw, tomatoes, homemade bread, and melted cheese
Royal Duck Burger
Slice of foie gras, duck confit, Jerry's sauce, 100% Angus beef patty, iceberg lettuce, red cabbage slaw, caramelized mushrooms, homemade bread, and melted cheese
Fourchette d'Or Poutine (winner of the 2016 Drummondville Poutine Festival)
Québécois potatoes, BBQ pulled pork, foie gras medallion, cheese curds, cream of mushroom, hollandaise sauce, and house poutine sauce
The Jerry XXL Club Sandwich
White bread, chicken breast, tomatoes, bacon, iceberg lettuce and mayo, served with fries and pickle
Complimentary house dessert
One pitcher of beer to share (3 L)
Locations included in the deal:
- Montreal: 1083, côte du Beaver Hall, H2Z 1S5
- Saint-Hubert: 5932, boul. Cousineau, J3Y 7R9
- Boucherville: 1052, rue Lionel-Daunais, unit 202, J4B 0B2
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue: 92, rue Sainte-Anne, H9X 1L8
Jerry Ferrer: A Diner Unlike Any Other
Jerry Ferrer’s traditional Quebec diners by Europea are a new spin on classic casse-croûte food, creating mouth-watering dishes like you’ve never had before!
- Real comfort food: The jar of homemade cretons, the burgers, the poutines, the pouding chômeur ice cream… This menu is a homage to traditional Québécois cooking with an added gourmet flair that will charm even the most difficult palates.
- A warm welcome: Brimming with the friendly atmosphere that is typical of Québécois diners, Jerry Ferrer’s is the ideal place for families and friends to get together. Signature food trucks also serve up delicious bites throughout Quebec.
- Locally sourced: The ingredients used to create the varied menu are fresh, prepared on-site and are sourced from environmentally-responsible food producers.
Need To Know
Limitations: 3 coupons per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people.
Other conditions: Valid for the specified locations only. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included, and to be based on the regular menu prices.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 861-2634 for Montreal, 450 812-8853 for Saint-Hubert, 450 356-1717 for Boucherville and 514 505-4778 for Sainte-Anne de Bellevue (always mention Groupon). Please present your printed coupon upon arrival: no electronic coupons will be accepted.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.