Soup or salad to start, authentic cheese fondue and a decadent chocolate-covered dessert; friendly and romantic atmosphere
About This Deal
La Grolla, a warm Alpine-style restaurant in the heart of Old Québec, invites you to enjoy its generous menu, especially its fondues, the perfect marriage of Québécois know-how and Swiss gastronomy.
Choose from the following options:
- $49 for a 3-course fondue meal for two people ($105 value)
- $95 for a 3-course fondue meal for four people ($210 value)
One appetizer per person from:
Soup of the day
Small green salad
One fondue for two to share from:
Local cheese fondue from the 1001 Fondues recipe book served with a Valais-style meat platter and baby potatoes
Mushroom and cognac fondue served with baby potatoes
One dessert per person:
Profiteroles topped with a homemade chocolate fondue
Lovers of Swiss cuisine will be right at home in this welcoming Alpine-style restaurant in Old Québec. Here’s a snapshot of what’s on the menu and why you need to eat there.
- La Grolla Chinese Fondue Broth: This comforting recipe (developed by the owner of Au Chalet Suisse restaurant in his home country) was so popular that it is now sold in stores.
- Imported AOC Cheese: La Grolla prepares Swiss fondue in a variety of creative ways, while always respecting its traditions.
- Local Products: Fritz Kaiser, Abbaye Saint-Benoit and Éco-Délice are just some of the cheeses used. Diners can even enjoy a microbrew-beer fondue!
- Alpine Slate Skillets and Raclettes: The first consists of food served on a hot slate which is then flambéed at the table. Then, with the raclette, cheeses and meats (including Bündnerfleisch-style beef jerky) are cooked in a special oven
- Wine and Dessert List: Approximately 50 red and white wines, many of which of course, are Swiss imports.
Need To Know
Limitations: 5 coupons per person. May buy 5 more as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 or 4 people only (depending on the option purchased). Maximum of 2 coupons per table.
Other conditions: Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included and to be calculated on the regular menu prices.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 418 529-8107 and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.