Discover the refinement of fine cuisine as prepared by Jérôme Ferrer – Grand Chef of the Relais & Châteaux association – in the countryside of the Eastern Townships.
- $80 for a dinner for two people ($151 value)
Choice of one appetizer, one main dish and one dessert per person from the Table d'hôte evening menu
One bottle of wine (signature vintage created for Jérôme Ferrer)
White, red or rosé
Espresso or tea
Access to the pastry and sweets trolley
Le Cellier du Roi: Bromont’s Gastronomical Centre
Jérôme Ferrer – Grand Chef of the Relais & Châteaux association – fires up the kitchen in the Eastern Townships to create his much sought-after cuisine in enchanting surroundings.
- Recognized Talent: This member of the Association des maîtres cuisiniers de France (French Association of Master Chefs) and leader of Beaver Hall and Europea restaurants, has authored several publications, and has made numerous TV appearances as a culinary expert.
- A Marriage of Food and Wine: An extensive wine list is on hand to offer the perfect pairing to some delicious cuisine, proudly prepared using local ingredients.
- The Royal Bromont Golf Club: The view from the restaurant extends over the mountains and 7,000 yards of fairways of this golf course designed by Graham Cooke.
- Eastern Townships: Located along the American border, the Eastern Townships offer some idyllic country scenes including mountains, expansive lakes and lush green spaces for some memorable vacations (and photo opportunities!).
400, chemin Compton
Bromont, QC J2L 1E9Get Directions