What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for a snowshoeing cider house visit package for one person ($60 value)
- $55 for a snowshoeing cider house visit package for two people ($120 value)
- Welcoming to the area
- Walking along the apple trails
- Short break at the cider house
- Snowshoeing down the river while learning the history of the island
- A trip back up to the cider factory
- Hot cider served over an outdoor fire while listening to famous tales
- Cider tasting and cocktails (mixed) inside the lounge
- Visit to the cider house and an explanation of production
- Discount on the the blueberry-flavoured cider, “Blue Lady,” included in the package
- Free time for shopping
Snowshoes and headlamps are included.
Duration of the activity: 3 hours.
Spread over nearly 2 km of land, this farm is home to apple orchards used to make delicious artisanal products such as ciders, vinaigrettes and jams. Located only 10 minutes from downtown Québec, visitors may participate in a number of activities such as apple or berry picking, or tractor tours and farm visits during apple season. The paths located on Domaine d’Orléans are also great for country strolls with the family.
The Fine Print
Expiry: from January 5 to March 30, 2019. Valid Thursday nights at 6 p.m., Fridays nights at 6 p.m., Saturdays during the day and in the evening at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., and Sundays during the day at 1 p.m.
Limitations: 5 coupons per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: This activity is reserved for people age 18 and and older. Valid for the purchased option only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon.
Reservation: required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 418 264-8784 (minimum four hours in advance) and mention Groupon. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.