Outdoor amusement park one hour from Montréal, featuring horses as the central attraction, with many that are retired, rescued, or adopted
About This Deal
Choose from the following options:
- $12 for regular admission for one person, valid for adult or child ($19 value)
- $23 for regular admission for two people, valid for adults or children ($38 value)
- $44 for regular admission for four people, valid for adults or children ($76 value)
Included with admission:
- Access to picnic tables
- Guided tours of the stables at 3 p.m. (in French and English)
- Carousel with wooden horses
- Pathways and museum access
- Demonstrations of equestrian numbers
Not included (additional fee):
- Pony rides
- Swimming on horseback
- Pony painting
- Horseback riding
Guided tours are at 3 p.m. and last 45 minutes.
Cavaland Park is a must for horse lovers or anyone wishing to make the acquaintance of these majestic animals. Visitors can enjoy more than 18 horse-themed attractions, most of which are free, including play areas, museum rides and a mini-farm. Many of the horses have been spared from the abattoir, have been adopted or are retired. Their role takes into consideration their abilities and limitations. For the rest of the year Cavaland Park is an equestrian centre offering horseback riding courses and work placements as well as day camps and horse rearing. The park regularly welcomes school groups. It is also possible to rent the site for weddings or corporate events.
Need To Know
Limitations: 1 coupon per person.
Other conditions: Valid for access to the park only; some activities incur additional fees. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Not included.
Reservation: Not required. Present your printed coupon at the box office to obtain your admission tickets on the day of your visit.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.