What You'll Get
Before jazz, there was blues. Discover these musical genres by spending a lively evening at the House of Jazz in Laval or Montreal!
Choose from the following options:
- $49 for a dinner-show for two people, from Sunday to Tuesday at the House of Jazz in Montreal (up to $88 value)
- $49 for a dinner-show for two people, from Wednesday to Thursday at the House of Jazz in Laval (up to $88 value)
Your choice of aperitif per person from:
Pineau des Charentes
Martini rouge ou blanc
One main dish per person:
Jambalaya plate or chef's choice chicken and ribs combo (House of Jazz in Montreal)
Jambalaya plate or half rack of pork ribs (House of Jazz in Laval)
Bonus: for $25, change the 2 aperitifs for a bottle of Hecula or Coroa wine
Cover charge for the evening included.
House of Jazz
With locations in Montreal and Laval, the House of Jazz welcomes guests into an intimate setting to get their musical and gourmet fix.
- An Iconic Founder: Georges Durst first created George’s in 1968, later renamed Stitche’s, Maxwell’s, Biddle’s and finally, the House of Jazz. This irrepressible entrepreneur has continually reinvented his vision over the years as the public’s taste has continued to evolve. He has even expanded his reach, creating La Cage aux Sports in the 1980s
- Musical Chops: The stage is where the big names in jazz rub shoulders with its rising stars to create the magic each night that has made the House of Jazz famous
- Sumptuous Food: Simmered in a sauce from an in-house recipe, the Louisiana-style chicken and ribs combo goes perfectly with the wines and cocktails available
- A Celebrity Playground: The establishment has a reputation for being where many illustrious artists come to relax or to jam, especially during the Montreal International Jazz Festival
- Uncompromising Decor: Since 2006, an imposing stained-glass ceiling piece (requiring three years of dedication from a Québécoise artist, and almost 60 artisans to complete) has hung above the dining room at the Montreal location
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of the purchase date. Not valid on December 24, 25, 26 and 31, 2017 and on January 1, 2018.
Limitations: Limit of 1 coupon per person. May buy more as gifts. Maximum of 2 coupons per table. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people only.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted prices.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 669-3000 for the House of Jazz in Laval or 514 842-8656 for the House of Jazz in Montreal and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.